10 wins

Why are people surprised by koolaid and high expectations?
We have a good new coach. We have one of the best returning QBs in the Nation. We have an aggressive Offense and Defense with talent.
We have seen coaches turn things around in year one all around the nation. And the ACC is still the ACC

If this is not the time to drink koolaid and be optimistic then there will never be a time.

Advertisement
If you thought in terms of money and not as a fan would you say 10-2 is realistic?

You would put money on your 10 win prediction?

As a fan you have nothing to lose with any prediction and so it comes from the heart-but think of your prediction as a wager that you are forced to make.

I dont want you to bet on your prediction just to think it through as if it were a bet.

I hope we go 12-0. I wouldnt bet a dime on anything over 9 wins.

We have a good new coach. We have one of the best returning QBs in the Nation. We have an aggressive Offense and Defense with talent.
We have seen coaches turn things around in year one all around the nation. And the ACC is still the ACC

If this is not the time to drink koolaid and be optimistic then there will never be a time.

Spot the fuq on. #keepitrealwityodawgs

If you thought in terms of money and not as a fan would you say 10-2 is realistic?

As a fan you have nothing to lose with any prediction and so it comes from the heart-but think of your prediction as a wager that you are forced to make.

I dont want you to bet on your prediction just to think it through as if it were a bet.

I got money on 10

I'd like to think I'm a smart guy and I know it may be a little homer-like but

FSU at home, they have a new qb
Notre Dame lost a lot to the draft..
VT will be a loss I think on four days rest
UNC has new qb marquise Williams was essential for them

I'm not saying we win all but it would be crazy to not split these or even take three and lose to a lesser team elsewhere

it's shaping up nicely for Richts first year

Advertisement
We running the table undefeated or maybe 1 loss might get snubbed from the playoffs but we will be in the acc conference game against Clemson which I could see being a loss.

10 wins minimum. Anything less is a disappointment in this conference with this QB and his weapons.

Win the Coastal, and you'll have 14 chance to win 10 games. That's nothing earth shattering at all given our talent and QB in relation to our opponents.

We still got cumbags in here shivering over a sorry *** triple option team from the 1970s that won 3 games last year. You'll never convince moose knuckles like that of what UM should be doing with competent coaching.

LOL at the ***** who think you have to be "great" or nearly perfect to win 10 games with this schedule and a legit proven Heisman-caliber QB.

Wisconsin won 10 games last year with its 3rd new HC in 4 years and a legit armless cripple at QB. UNC went from 7 to 11 wins. With a castoff QB, Michigan went from 5 or 6 wins to 10 and didn't look great at any point last season. Vag Tech won 10 games every year except 2 over the course of a 13 year period.

Since when did expecting to win 10 games become Kool Aid worthy?

Advertisement

Wisconsin won 10 games last year with its 3rd new HC in 4 years and a legit armless cripple at QB. UNC went from 7 to 11 wins. With a castoff QB, Michigan went from 5 or 6 wins to 10 and didn't look great at any point last season. Vag Tech won 10 games every year except 2 over the course of a 13 year period.

Theyre killing me. I still got people telling me we shouldnt expect to much and we need to recruit better.

I rebuttal: so tell me again how Michigan State made it to the playoffs with 2 stars and walkons?

4 easy games to start. 4 easy games to finish. 4 tough games in the middle. A bowl game. Top 10 pick at QB. 10 wins if Kaaya stays upright.

No doubt. One exception, the O Line needs to stay healthy (we got no depth). We're good on Defense.

Theyre killing me. I still got people telling me we shouldnt expect to much and we need to recruit better.

I rebuttal: so tell me again how Michigan State made it to the playoffs with 2 stars and walkons?

The retards will tell you, "Oh they're just a better program than us." Or "Dantonio is an excellent coach." And they'll ignore that we just hired a good HC who won nearly 10 every year in a much tougher conference.

These retards think you have to be perfect to win 10 games. Didn't sorry *** GT with its 1970s offense win 10? I think Wake Forest even won 10 in this conference.

These twits are probably the same gloops who think a 1k yard season for a RB means he's awesome even though it's such a common occurrence these days.

Advertisement

The retards will tell you, "Oh they're just a better program than us." Or "Dantonio is an excellent coach." And they'll ignore that we just hired a good HC who won nearly 10 every year in a much tougher conference.

These retards think you have to be perfect to win 10 games. Didn't sorry *** GT with its 1970s offense win 10? I think Wake Forest even won 10 in this conference.

These twits are probably the same gloops who think a 1k yard season for a RB means he's awesome even though it's such a common occurrence these days.

the last time you ran 1,000 yards it was to get jimbo's autograph. i remember

VT has the same 5 day rest period as we do. It's not an advantage for them. No reason to lose to them this year, even at lane stadium

I had this as a trouble game early on, but since changed my mind.
We've averaged 30 ppg against VT over the last 5 years.
Blacksburg hasn't been "Blacksburg" for a few years. Part of all that was aggressive defensive play, turnovers, and great special teams play.
They are not that team.
We are better than they are. Two straight wins will be 3 straight wins.
Kaaya's got this one.

I'm not really sold on the 'we have depth issues' either. Miami plays in the corstal. Other than FSU and maybe ND, who has better depth than Miami? UNC? Proper coaching and Miami should have a minimum 9 wins with a decent possibility of 11 at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Tennessee's QB is extremely overrated. Even that touchdown pass he threw was garbage and would have been picked against a real defense. They will get rolled is SEC play and Butch Jones will get fired after the season

Outside of Alabama and LSU the SEC is on the decline IMO, FSU, clemson, Miami, and UNC can match up with their top 4 in conference. Florida and UT have been goldenized and Everytime I watch them play it's not that special.

VT has the same 5 day rest period as we do. It's not an advantage for them. No reason to lose to them this year, even at lane stadium

I had this as a trouble game early on, but since changed my mind.
We've averaged 30 ppg against VT over the last 5 years.
Blacksburg hasn't been "Blacksburg" for a few years. Part of all that was aggressive defensive play, turnovers, and great special teams play.
They are not that team.
We are better than they are. Two straight wins will be 3 straight wins.
Kaaya's got this one.

we own thursday night games. the canes are the best team ever on thursday night.

I've seen predictions from 7-11 wins.
8, 9, and 10 win predictions are in the justifiable range.
I'd put money on 10, but not as much as I would put on 9, then more on 8.
I wouldn't put money on 11.
I'd bet your house on 7.

Last edited:
I expect to win em FN all.

But if I am betting, I am taking the under on 10 all day long.

Our depth problems are just to big to bet on. After we make it thru that 4 game stretch that ends @ ND, we are likely going to be beat the F up. Just to many freshman in key spots to bank on each and every one of them being strong for the entire season. Makes those last 4 games risky, hate to say it but likely to lose one of those. If God's plane shows up and brings back AQM and Grace I would change that opinion.

Advertisement
Back