10-2 next year or

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah well don't hold your breath.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yeah but just to keep you off suicide watch know that this administration is not going to fire Richt for going 9-3.

At the very least we need to win the Coastal. Our talent gap is large compared to the other teams. No excuse.

Advertisement
I thought you were going to say you would stop posting or go find a new team. Almost put me in a real bind to root for us to lose 3 games.

Can we implement the voting system temporarily just so that this thread can be sent to bolivia?

I think 10 wins is definitely the goal but no AD or administration is dumb enough to fire a coach after 2 seasons. The only game where we will be strong underdogs will be FSU and I'm not sure I'm even all that scared of them. Outside of Frenchy, they lost a lot on offense and defense. UNC and Va. Tech both lost a lot on both sides of the ball. We get Ga. Tech and ND at home. 10 wins is definitely not out of the question.

Advertisement
The OP is still on his period:Y-u-no: because Pete bumped his thread. :ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

The only one that needs to go is you...

You've turned into a complete & total ***ghet over the last 24hrs, Idk wtf is wrong with you NY, but this **** needs to stop.

Why don't you just stop following this **** if you can't handle it...

Advertisement
If we dont win the coastal, then I cannot see how people would justify keeping him.

I'd take another 9 win season if it meant some of the porsters here killing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back