10-2 next year or

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally lost brains cells trying to comprehend this utter trash of a thread

Advertisement
I don't care about regular season records. I want 11 total wins and a top 10 ish ranking. If Richt can't do that, he needs to be put on the hot seat.

I thought you were going to say you would stop posting or go find a new team. Almost put me in a real bind to root for us to lose 3 games.

Why ? His post are usually very good. Check out my signature.

Advertisement
Advertisement
KYS. We need the rep system bad badly

Seriously...what's with retarded posts today. Why do we need to sift through 10 ****** posts just to find anything decent. Sometimes I really hate our fan base.

Agreed. Enough red flags this year. He either A.) Recruits at a high level to return us to elite B.) Schemes us to a high level to return us to elite C.) Makes corrections on his staff that need to be addressed (Ex...help on the offensive side of the ball, fire Jon boy, Rumph, other low performers).

He has a lot to prove next year....if not, rinse/repeat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only one that needs to go is you...

You've turned into a complete & total ***ghet over the last 24hrs, Idk wtf is wrong with you NY, but this **** needs to stop.

Why don't you just stop following this **** if you can't handle it...

I've said this before but I'm embarrassed that I'm from NY too with this negative sissy. He used to be a good poster but lately I've think he's left his tampon in too long. Get a grip NY or start rooting for a local team like Rutgers! (He'd def jump off a building with them lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back