#1 Juco CB Brian George offered

How can you be from Florida and call us Miami University? Must be from the Panhandle; which is like South Alabama or something.

Advertisement

He's a 6'2 190lbs CB originally from the muck, he went to HS at Glades Central.

At Highland CC in Kansas had 32tcks 2.5TFL's 5PBU's 1INT TD, he was also a KR/PR with 266yds in KR's & 1PR TD.

Has good speed & measurables, with solid cover skills. The biggest difference between him & Dean is the physicality. Dean couldn't adjust to the physical nature of ACC ball, this kid from his film at least ain't afraid to stick his nose in there & tackle somebody.

Holds offers from Auburn, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Utah & TTech.

I like that he has that Return game threat in him. That alone tells me he has more heart than most. Takes a little crazy to be back there.

How can you be from Florida and call us Miami University? Must be from the Panhandle; which is like South Alabama or something.

He’s a muck kid, he knows. Just a little mixed up from his community college experience. Will get on campus and the first words out of his mouth will be “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas any more”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry if this was mentioned but could he play this year? Or would he part of the 2020 class? I'm assuming the latter.

Advertisement
Yes please!

Its been said but I love bringing in a Grad transfer/Juco kid or two every class for quality upper class depth and hopefully keep the locker room full of guys who are dedicate to their craft and working hard that it becomes contagious in the locker room

Yes please!

Its been said but I love bringing in a Grad transfer/Juco kid or two every class for quality upper class depth and hopefully keep the locker room full of guys who are dedicate to their craft and working hard that it becomes contagious in the locker room

100% agree. We've had our misses (Jahir Jones). But overall we've had pretty good luck recently with transfers. Willis, Boulware, Odenigbo, Colbert, Osborn looking like a pro. However you feel about Tate, his presence has upped the level of QB competition. I have a good feeling about many of the new portal guys coming in over the summer. Delaney and Dean may have disappointed. But they were actively in the rotation and therefore played a role.

Transfers are often all business, playing with an "everything to lose" attitude. I think that can only help bring intensity to the team.

Advertisement
Back