#1 Juco CB Brian George offered

Advertisement
Yup, certainly every school that puts out a lot of players gonna have some fare better than others, and some "busts", but the Glades ratio is excellent.

From what I've heard it's Auburn, Arkansas & Miami.

Don't believe he's a take for UGA, Bama or TAMU as their CB classes are pretty full.

Oklahoma after losing Dontae Manning & possibly Jacobe Covington to UW may be in the market for another CB & they have success with JUCO players (Dede Westbrook & Marquise Brown were both JUCO's). Don't know about UF & Kentucky will take whoever they can get.

Think it's mainly between us & Auburn.

Auburn gets a commit from 4-star JUCO CB Marco Domio from Blinn college.

They also lead for Ethan Pouncey & possibly for Kendall Dennis, that's gotta mean they're not taking Brian George.

Or in other words, it's looking like Miami might get BG if we decide to push for him (which we absolutely should).

Advertisement

Auburn gets a commit from 4-star JUCO CB Marco Domio from Blinn college.

They also lead for Ethan Pouncey & possibly for Kendall Dennis, that's gotta mean they're not taking Brian George.

Or in other words, it's looking like Miami might get BG if we decide to push for him (which we absolutely should).

AU will take George if he wants in.

ted.jpg

Advertisement

From what I've heard it's Auburn, Arkansas & Miami.

Don't believe he's a take for UGA, Bama or TAMU as their CB classes are pretty full.

Oklahoma after losing Dontae Manning & possibly Jacobe Covington to UW may be in the market for another CB & they have success with JUCO players (Dede Westbrook & Marquise Brown were both JUCO's). Don't know about UF & Kentucky will take whoever they can get.

Think it's mainly between us & Auburn.

Top left, we in!

hope he’s not like Dean!! Wasn’t he #1 junco db as well?

As we all saw Dean was severely overrated by the industry coming out of JUCO. Dude was super raw and lost in space when he got here. I’ve said this before but I think he’s one of Rumph’s biggest credits as a coach, turned him into a serviceable player for his senior year, made me want to give Rumph time to see what he can do with real dogs. After watching Dean play his first season I thought there was no chance he would ever see the field in a meaningful capacity.

Advertisement
Any updates? Ivins just dropped an article about him

Ranked #5 juco player in the nation. Miami still in it.
George is also considering Arkansas, Auburn and Nebraska.
May decide during the season so he can enroll in January.

Eval notes: "George might have the most upside out of the cornerback group with his playmaking ability," Brewster wrote. "He’s uber athletic with size and toughness against the run. He plays with a chip on his shoulder."

Advertisement
Ranked #5 juco player in the nation. Miami still in it.
George is also considering Arkansas, Auburn and Nebraska.
May decide during the season so he can enroll in January.

Eval notes: "George might have the most upside out of the cornerback group with his playmaking ability," Brewster wrote. "He’s uber athletic with size and toughness against the run. He plays with a chip on his shoulder."
**** I gave the same update just a few comments up back on August 2nd...

I wonder if he has the same source lol

lot of CB's coming in for Brian George to Auburn... wiltfong as well

auburn was after Kendall Dennis but with Clemson just offering probably Kendall goes to Clemson.... opening up George to go to auburn

Advertisement
Back