#1 Juco CB Brian George offered

Advertisement
Is he a take?
IMO he is.

We need another CB in this class & we have to have a secured option to pair up with Hodges in the event Branch backs out of his commitment (not saying he will).

And with Branch, it still remains to be seen if he's a Corner or a Safety. He could play both & I think Rumph would like him at CB with his length & athleticism, but I could also see him as a Safety in this class as well. But with Banda pushing for a recommit from Tennison or trying to get a flip from Tae Williams, I don't think the staff projects Branch at Safety.

George is a true Corner, long 6'2 180-190lbs kid with good speed & has Juco experience, plus he's from the Muck, we always need Glades Central kids on this roster. He's definitely a take.

Advertisement
IMO he is.

We need another CB in this class & we have to have a secured option to pair up with Hodges in the event Branch backs out of his commitment (not saying he will).

And with Branch, it still remains to be seen if he's a Corner or a Safety. He could play both & I think Rumph would like him at CB with his length & athleticism, but I could also see him as a Safety in this class as well. But with Banda pushing for a recommit from Tennison or trying to get a flip from Tae Williams, I don't think the staff projects Branch at Safety.

George is a true Corner, long 6'2 180-190lbs kid with good speed & has Juco experience, plus he's from the Muck, we always need Glades Central kids on this roster. He's definitely a take.
I though the staff saw Branch as striker, which doesn't really make sense due to his size, would make more sense if they projected Washington as a striker. I have read some articles that claim that we are looking for him to a striker though.

I though the staff saw Branch as striker, which doesn't really make sense due to his size, would make more sense if they projected Washington as a striker. I have read some articles that claim that we are looking for him to a striker though.
Washington aint no bigger than branch. Both of them skinny as ****.

Washington aint no bigger than branch. Both of them skinny as ****.
before washington got hurt he measured in 6'3-6'2 180LBs, he is definitely more naturally bigger than branch and has the body type to put on some size. Hes been hurt, so we will see how he gets back into football shape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Branch is a DB at the next level, whether CB or S, but if he sticks in this class t should be as a DB.

Washington imo should be dropped, but I doubt the staff will because of Francois, but he could be a Striker after a redshirt year, although I believe he looks a little too thin to play as a LB (could grow into his frame though).

Corey Flagg I could actually see as a Striker once we get him due to him playing both LB & Safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back