#1 Jersey

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
looks like from Wes story, they gave him #1 which is an amazing sign and a step forward in the program. Means Wes will start with Mauigoa which imo is such an improvement and our best starting LB's we've had in a long time.

Also, a step forward to maybe new uniforms, esp with rumor with staff members wearing nike, I wouldnt be suprised if Mario figured a way out for the football program. even if we dont switch still hope we get new uniforms.

TBD on offense if anybody has been given #1

Advertisement
looks like from Wes story, they gave him #1 which is an amazing sign and a step forward in the program. Means Wes will start with Mauigoa which imo is such an improvement and our best starting LB's we've had in a long time.

Also, a step forward to maybe new uniforms, esp with rumor with staff members wearing nike, I wouldnt be suprised if Mario figured a way out for the football program. even if we dont switch still hope we get new uniforms.

TBD on offense if anybody has been given #1

Given what happened with the "Miami Nights" jerseys last year (we never wore them), I will wager money that (a) we have the same-old jersey again for 2023, and (b) we are wearing Nike by 2024.

Just my intuition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many snaps per game is the over/under to say I’m right?

Or what about tackles per game?

I can’t keep track of what statistic you’re getting behind. Wes is the starter and will get a very high amount of snaps. Popo may play but he won’t eat into starter snaps.

I can’t keep track of what statistic you’re getting behind. Wes is the starter and will get a very high amount of snaps. Popo may play but he won’t eat into starter snaps.

I want you to define for the board what it means to get starter snaps at a position.

Is it 80% of the snaps? Is 75%? Is it 85%?

Advertisement
I want you to define for the board what it means to get starter snaps at a position.

Is it 80% of the snaps? Is 75%? Is it 85%?

You’re the one that threw out that metric in the first place. If popo gets some snaps, great for him - nobody is doubting that he’ll get snaps. What won’t happen is Wes gets subbed out for popo on the regular.

Ok. Fair enough.

I want to know how many snaps Aguirre gets that proves me right.
I don’t know the number without a baseline for Wesley. The comparison is what we are looking for. Your theory is that Popo TAKES from Wesley. I don’t think we can’t establish the snaps number until game 3 or so.

Advertisement
You’re the one that threw out that metric in the first place. If popo gets some snaps, great for him - nobody is doubting that he’ll get snaps. What won’t happen is Wes gets subbed out for popo on the regular.

Ok.

How do we measure that?

I don’t know the number without a baseline for Wesley. The comparison is what we are looking for. Your theory is that Popo TAKES from Wesley. I don’t think we can’t establish the snaps number until game 3 or so.

So we can’t establish a percentage of snaps taken across the season to determine that Aguirre ate into WB’s?

Ok.

Advertisement
Back