#1 Jersey

Advertisement
If you’re going to wear that number be a major contributor in some shape or fashion.

That’s it. It appears that WB has taken a step toward being that kind of guy. Haven’t heard or seen where the same is being said about Smith. Don’t be surprised to see Harrell in that jersey come fall.

Chaney wore number 1 at Belen.
Parrish wore number 2 at Columbus.
Chaney could use a new number and a clean slate.
Parrish would look better wearing a single digit jersey since he's so little.

Aguirre like that? Wes has a year under his belt already. Hearing something?

The staff can’t wait for him and Pulliam to get here and see what they can do.

I think Aguirre can definitely do it physically and his film shows he’s got a ton of instincts

Advertisement
Chaney wore number 1 at Belen.
Parrish wore number 2 at Columbus.
Chaney could use a new number and a clean slate.
Parrish would look better wearing a single digit jersey since he's so little.
1685553201787.gif

Advertisement
You disagree, or are you trying to start static?

If it's the latter then shoot me a PM.
I step away for minute and comeback to smoke… 🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious… you’ve been on here a long time so I know you’re not a kid. But you can’t be serious. Ain’t no way. 😂

Either way… won’t get no internet tough guy act out of me.

I step away for minute and comeback to smoke… 🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious… you’ve been on here a long time so I know you’re not a kid. But you can’t be serious. Ain’t no way. 😂

Either way… won’t get no internet tough guy act out of me.
Because I am a Christian I will not strike you, but don't think for a moment that I will not argue all day about jersey numbers. If you wish to engage and talk about who should wear the 1 jersey on offense, I'll be waiting.

Advertisement
Because I am a Christian I will not strike you, but don't think for a moment that I will not argue all day about jersey numbers. If you wish to engage and talk about who should wear the 1 jersey on offense, I'll be waiting.
I think he already gave you an answer

Man of God… I pick up on your sincerity on the subject. But I really could care less who wears it, but more so what they do when they step on the field.

Consistently.

Advertisement
I think he already gave you an answer

Yeah I read @FuriousStyles post and can't quite understand why anyone would expect Harrell to be awarded the number 1 when he isn't even here yet. If Mario's making it a big deal to wear that jersey number, then shouldn't it go to someone who isn't just a major contributor on the field, but who also exemplifies leadership traits at practice, in the weight room, etc? Not to say that Harrell couldn't earn that type of respect eventually, but again, if wearing that number is supposed to be meaningful then I'd think it would go to a player who's proven himself to the staff. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah I read @FuriousStyles post and can't quite understand why anyone would expect Harrell to be awarded the number 1 when he isn't even here yet. If Mario's making it a big deal to wear that jersey number, then shouldn't it go to someone who isn't just a major contributor on the field, but who also exemplifies leadership traits at practice, in the weight room, etc? Not to say that Harrell couldn't earn that type of respect eventually, but again, if wearing that number is supposed to be meaningful then I'd think it would go to a player who's proven himself to the staff. Just my 2 cents.
SmartSelect_20230127_174938_Chrome.gif

Advertisement
Back