#1 Jersey

Advertisement
Jesse Armstead. The #1 defensive player in the country deserved to wear #1 at UM.
What about this guy? He was a consensus 4 star!

1685071875127.jpeg

Advertisement
looks like from Wes story, they gave him #1 which is an amazing sign and a step forward in the program. Means Wes will start with Mauigoa which imo is such an improvement and our best starting LB's we've had in a long time.

Also, a step forward to maybe new uniforms, esp with rumor with staff members wearing nike, I wouldnt be suprised if Mario figured a way out for the football program. even if we dont switch still hope we get new uniforms.

TBD on offense if anybody has been given #1
That's great but also a bit perplexing given that the general consensus on Wes post spring was that he had not yet turned the corner in his development. Don't misunderstand me. I want Wes to be successful and the player that most here thought he could be. It's just that I don't understand what could have changed from the end of spring ball to right now.

Advertisement
looks like from Wes story, they gave him #1 which is an amazing sign and a step forward in the program. Means Wes will start with Mauigoa which imo is such an improvement and our best starting LB's we've had in a long time.

Also, a step forward to maybe new uniforms, esp with rumor with staff members wearing nike, I wouldnt be suprised if Mario figured a way out for the football program. even if we dont switch still hope we get new uniforms.

TBD on offense if anybody has been given #1
Just asking, but how are you associating wearing #1 to earning the starting job? Did he also mention that he's starting in his story? or did I miss something that #1 is only given to a starter?

Just asking, but how are you associating wearing #1 to earning the starting job? Did he also mention that he's starting in his story? or did I miss something that #1 is only given to a starter?
Well the fact that Mario didn't let anyone wear #1 last year and that he pretty much said out his own mouth that it must be earned..... I guess that means alot.

That's great but also a bit perplexing given that the general consensus on Wes post spring was that he had not yet turned the corner in his development. Don't misunderstand me. I want Wes to be successful and the player that most here thought he could be. It's just that I don't understand what could have changed from the end of spring ball to right now.
Wes had a good spring. Don't let anyone tell you different. You would think the coaches outlook on his performance would hold more weight than the "outsiders" who said otherwise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Photoshop.... C'mon man. Y'all have to be a lil smarter than this lol this would be BREAKING news everywhere if it was anything else.

Maybe. Maybe not.

The "Magnificent Seven" was also "breaking news", and I told people last June that we were forming an alliance to break out of the ACC.

I'd still buy 10 t-shirts with that logo as soon as it hits the CanesWear website...

Advertisement
Back