#1 Jersey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really? Since when did #1 get treated like #26? And we've been tossing #26 to every DB it seems like. This has me confused.
My law firm has an NIL with one of the players and that is what he told me. The players vote on who receives #1 or "something like that." He changed numbers and I asked why he didn't pick #1

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane People forget how Great Maurice Crum was. He often gets completely overlooked unfortunately in UMs plethora of Great LBers. 2nd Team AA and then a 1st Team AA and led UM in tackles in 88, 99, and 90. And those 88-90 teams had a Handful of tackling Machines, which makes it that much more impressive.
He didn’t have much of a pro career, did he? Maybe that’s why he gets forgotten.

Advertisement
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
#0 is cooler

Never been aware #1 was one of the ‘honored’ numbers a player had to earn. IIRC, Miami isn’t big on retired numbers (only four), and also IIRC Mario said certain numbers need to earned, like 26, 20, and 98 among them. Need to be selective, one could make a case for a quite a few.

Any WRs requesting #47?

Advertisement
Never been aware #1 was one of the ‘honored’ numbers a player had to earn. IIRC, Miami isn’t big on retired numbers (only four), and also IIRC Mario said certain numbers need to earned, like 26, 20, and 98 among them. Need to be selective, one could make a case for a quite a few.

Any WRs requesting #47?
#1 isnt a Miami thing, I think a few schools do it. UF does i think to... but my point is that I want to see a player wear it this year which would mean one of our players are playing lights out. (hoping) example is last year, we didnt have anybody besides kam

Advertisement
Back