#1 Jersey

Advertisement
Hopefully we don’t have anyone that fits in it

A7A12A80-38E8-48CD-998E-9D855A554277.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe Mario’s words were “You gotta be a dude to wear that number…”

On top of “no one asked for it last year.” Hopefully we’ll have someone who thinks enough of themselves to request it and be able to back it up with production. A part of me believes some have asked for it and were told no by MC

JAGs need not apply.

Advertisement
Maurice Crum’s son ended up at Notre Dame. @SWFLHurricane did we even recruit him?

Now he’s the LB coach for Lashlee at SMU.
@RVACane People forget how Great Maurice Crum was. He often gets completely overlooked unfortunately in UMs plethora of Great LBers. 2nd Team AA and then a 1st Team AA and led UM in tackles in 88, 99, and 90. And those 88-90 teams had a Handful of tackling Machines, which makes it that much more impressive.

Advertisement
I'm more concerned with whether we'll wear stormtrooper uniforms ever again but since we're on the topic, Gary Bryant wore 1 at USC....

@RVACane People forget how Great Maurice Crum was. He often gets completely overlooked unfortunately in UMs plethora of Great LBers. 2nd Team AA and then a 1st Team AA and led UM in tackles in 88, 99, and 90. And those 88-90 teams had a Handful of tackling Machines, which makes it that much more impressive.
Wasn’t too shabby on the baseball diamond either

Advertisement
Back