1 half FSU observations

Morris needs to throw 4 INts and throw 1 1st down at the end of the game to beat FSU - Zonecane

Seriously Stephen Driskell better not show up. We need to pressure him by using McCord and AQM. No prevent D.
Unfortunately with how they disguise their D and go after the QB, everything points to Morris struggling big time.

Advertisement
clemson secondary is not very good fsu receivers are wide open. i expect miami to come out and play there best game of the year and beat fsu perfect timing because of all the hype fsu is getting and this coaching staff wont let the team overlook wake forest either.

UNC WRs were wide open too.

Outside of the quinshad Davis bust, not really. I don't count endless bubble screens as wide open.

Now Ebron was definitely wide open...in the first half.

clemson secondary is not very good fsu receivers are wide open. i expect miami to come out and play there best game of the year and beat fsu perfect timing because of all the hype fsu is getting and this coaching staff wont let the team overlook wake forest either.

Lot's hope so...Clemson looks like isht!

Outside of the quinshad Davis bust, not really. I don't count endless bubble screens as wide open.

They had one big weapon. FSU has multiple.

Advertisement

Eh I guess. I mean we match up well with their weapons and our secondary , minus highsmith. O'leary isn't close to being a Ebron

true. i like our weapons on offense better tho

Winston taking the short stuff. Conservative. Outside and in the middle. Careful, but when it's not there, he'll look downfield.

The opposite of Morris.

And yeah, I'm concerned after twisting in the wind during the ENTIRE NC game.

Advertisement
If we don't turn the ball over we have a chance. If we do then we will have a very hard time keeping up with them.
In my opinion, it will be as simple as who wins the turnover battle. Morris has to bring his A game otherwise we're doomed.

Eh I guess. I mean we match up well with their weapons and our secondary , minus highsmith. O'leary isn't close to being a Ebron

We struggled to stop one player on a mediocre UNC team, what makes you think we match up well with all the weapons they have at WR and TE?

Our turnovers hurt worse due to timing, since all of them were in the red zone **** near. The yardage we had no problem racking up near 500 without Dorsett and Duke for majority of game.

Advertisement

We struggled to stop one player on a mediocre UNC team, what makes you think we match up well with all the weapons they have at WR and TE?

Cause that guys a freak and a bad matchup, and despite that the majority of his yardage came on a busted play and vs a backup linebacker.

Advertisement
Wake Forest will be lucky to walk out without body bags, and FSU will be lucky to score a TD.

Ruthlessness.

Advertisement
Back