1 half FSU observations

bear

Sophomore
Jimbo calling everything underneath for JWinston- pretty smart play calling. Get the ball to the receivers and have THEM make you look good.

Receiver Benjamin is a beast.

FSU defense is beastly.

We can beat them but we have to play very smart and have our Oline be better than their Dline.

I HATE FSU ABOVE ALL.

Advertisement
we essentially have to play a flawless game or they have to make a ton of mistakes

-Gunter on Benjamin all night. Size factor negated.

- run the ball, their weakness is run D.

Game will be epic.

Advertisement
Morris needs to throw 4 INts and throw 1 1st down at the end of the game to beat FSU - Zonecane

Seriously Stephen Driskell better not show up. We need to pressure him by using McCord and AQM. No prevent D.

Advertisement
FSU looks unbeatable. No way we can win against them in Tally. Wait, the game is in Tally and they will be favored and ranked hirer than us. Sounds familiar. What say we block their last second field goal, just for a change of pace.

Honestly did this really need it's own thread? There is already a game thread where these observations could have been made. Don't think we need more than 1 FSU thread at a time going.

Advertisement
Like I said in another thread, they're gonna be a problem. That's me being objective and not a cane homer/alum. #5 on FSU is legit, their defense, while not unbeatable is solid. Miami can win, but our game must be played flawlessly and no silly *** plays like Morris made on Thursday night. These are the facts.

Side Note: I'm about to lose $200 on this game. F**k Clemson! F**k FSU too! I hate it when these c**ts are relevant.

Last edited:
clemson secondary is not very good fsu receivers are wide open. i expect miami to come out and play there best game of the year and beat fsu perfect timing because of all the hype fsu is getting and this coaching staff wont let the team overlook wake forest either.

Advertisement
Honestly did this really need it's own thread? There is already a game thread where these observations could have been made. Don't think we need more than 1 FSU thread at a time going.

I love the non mod board police.

clemson secondary is not very good fsu receivers are wide open. i expect miami to come out and play there best game of the year and beat fsu perfect timing because of all the hype fsu is getting and this coaching staff wont let the team overlook wake forest either.

UNC WRs were wide open too.

UNC WRs were wide open too.

thats true hopefully they can learn from that but i see jameis likes to throw it deep if nothings open like renner did and we got interceptions instead of completions by them

Clemson isn't as bad as they look right now and FSU isn't as good as they look right now.

Advertisement
Back