2023 #1 247 RB Richard Young

Advertisement
Fletcher is an excellent blocker, will pick up the blitz, can slide out of the backfield and catch the ball afterwards as well. Could play fullback as well giving us even more options. That’s not me saying go all in on Fletcher but he gives another dimension to the offense that we haven’t had since Quad Hill or Najeh. Not as fast as Najeh but really physical.
If we have a road grading talented OL he will eat, if we field what we have been he will look basic IMO

I would just say in those big time games, physical hard hitting, you need a tough talented in between tackles runner that gets those tough 4,,5,6,7 yard gains consistently.

When Bama and UGA play, they don't have RBs ripping off large chunks consistently, you see them pounding it keep those chains moving mixing in passing.

Put fletcher in a UGA and Bama uniform he would fit right in.
cause those OL are man built

Advertisement
I’m confident that Mario gets us to a respectable level all around but I’m most confident that our OL will be top notch again.
oh yea for sure he will but with time, he needs that IMG kid im sure bama is all over him but im expecting us to win that battle and have a future top 10 LT

Advertisement
Duke is better, maybe Young catches his senior year but I doubt it.

I also think Dukes talent has been undervalued in the league. Hope the sorry a$$ fins resign him. Clearly was the most talented back last year.
Absolutely need to bring Duke back. Since it would be the smart thing to do and Duke wouldn't command a long term commitment costing the dolphins money; Grier won't do it because he's allergic to smart decisions. Hope he proves me wrong.

Duke is better, maybe Young catches his senior year but I doubt it.

I also think Dukes talent has been undervalued in the league. Hope the sorry a$$ fins resign him. Clearly was the most talented back last year.
Spending your prime in ******* Cleveland will do that to you

Imagine if he had gone to someone like New England instead?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back