1/15: @ NCST 7:00PM (ACC Network)

Advertisement
Your last sentences are sadly true. Coach L may be (at one time) a great coach, and "had" a great staff, but he ain't do sh*t with these folks, and it shows game after game. Sorry, truth hurts man.

Agreed, I don’t think the game has passed him by just yet. I’m waiting until next season to make that assertion when he finally has a decent squad that isnt, as I mentioned above, built on a terrifically flawed foundation.

Correct but someone will celebrate him scoring 12 points even though he allowed 16-18 points.

I did not celebrate it. I am trying to find a positive in this game.

Everyone knows how I feel about this roster and how all scholarships need to be used to upgrade the talent on the roster.

It’s gotta be worse +\- than just 6. Half the time he gets beat so bad that he’s not in the paint so you don’t even notice it’s his fault.

Advertisement
Agreed, I don’t think the game has passed him by just yet. I’m waiting until next season to make that assertion when he finally has a decent squad that isnt, as I mentioned above, built on a terrifically flawed foundation.

Given the ability a coaching staff has to add grad transfers to improve the talent on their roster, a coach should take some blame for his roster management skills.
The days of taking 3 years to build a competitive team are long gone.

Advertisement
I did not celebrate it. I am trying to find a positive in this game.

Everyone knows how I feel about this roster and how all scholarships need to be used to upgrade the talent on the roster.

It isn't positive. If you give me $100.00 and I give you back $85.00, is that positive? I guess I could give you $0.00 back.

Like I said, if he held VCJ to 18 points and he scored ____, that is a different story.

Rodney scored 16 points
Kam and Sam combine for 3 points
Walker does not play
Stone is hurt
and two unused scholarships.

That was the frontcourt production.

That team that just blew us out isn’t very good either and they made us look like a middle school team. We made their kids look like elite athletes

Advertisement
It isn't positive. If you give me $100.00 and I give you back $85.00, is that positive? I guess I could give you $0.00 back.

Like I said, if he held VCJ to 18 points and he scored ____, that is a different story.

$15 more dollars than you previously had. 😂.

I found the positive.

These coaching changes should have been addressed a long time ago. @casualcane and I have been discussing.

Advertisement
Coach L and some of the other fans may be looking forward to next season due to the Rodney Miller and Nysier Brooks combo but I am not sold on it.

Miami needs two bigs who can defend, rebound and bring some athleticism to the frontcourt with the last two scholarships.

Don’t get the Walker hatred anymore.

Pretty sure just about anyone would have learned a lesson by now

Advertisement
Back