08/24 research has begun

View as article
Yes polite is a better edge rusher but why is he even being added into the equation when he’s not even there anymore? As of now both hill and garvin are better pass rushers than polite imo. Cece Jefferson barely did anything last year with 6 tfls and 1 sack. Miami rotates their dline quite a bit actually so garvin wasn’t getting all of the snaps
Miami actually didn't rotate that much I think we just knew when they did cause the results weren't good. DT and LB were the only two that rotated consistently I'm rewatching the entire season and Garvin plays almost every snap. And on the other part I didn't say anything about Polite being a better pass rusher but what are you saying about Hill and Garvin being better pass rushers than Polite? We way over rate Garvin as a pass rusher at this moment. I hope you guys can go back and watch the tape because he really only had a club rip move and his get off was very hit or miss. Most rushes for him last year had no plan at all and just had him grab the OT and be a non factor. I think he has potential to be a good pass rusher but he definitely wasn't there last year it's mostly projection at this point

Advertisement
@LuCane

Take out Noah Banks cause it's actually Chris Bleich. Banks may not ever play as he's dealing with some sort of medical issue which i believe it's epilepsy
Noah’s rresponse when asked if he’s playing on 8/24:

And u know IDGAF.

Miami actually didn't rotate that much I think we just knew when they did cause the results weren't good. DT and LB were the only two that rotated consistently I'm rewatching the entire season and Garvin plays almost every snap. And on the other part I didn't say anything about Polite being a better pass rusher but what are you saying about Hill and Garvin being better pass rushers than Polite? We way over rate Garvin as a pass rusher at this moment. I hope you guys can go back and watch the tape because he really only had a club rip move and his get off was very hit or miss. Most rushes for him last year had no plan at all and just had him grab the OT and be a non factor. I think he has potential to be a good pass rusher but he definitely wasn't there last year it's mostly projection at this point
Meant to say Zuniga on the second time I accidentally Mentioned polite.

Meant to say Zuniga on the second time I accidentally Mentioned polite.
Gotcha I think he's a better pass rusher than Garvin but Hill beats him. Good news is he's nowhere near Burns as a pass rusher so we shouldn't have the problems we had with him. The bad news is if he's matching up against an underweight freshman he might just overpower him

Nesta Silvera is unblockable... The End.
Yeah he looks good against tommy Kennedy. Didn’t do what he did in the spring against whisky. Moreover his body doesn’t resemble someone that’s bust their *** in the weight room I’m just saying. But on a good note the coaches have been speaking highly of him this past spring.

Advertisement
Yeah he looks good against tommy Kennedy. Didn’t do what he did in the spring against whisky. Moreover his body doesn’t resemble someone that’s bust their *** in the weight room I’m just saying. But on a good note the coaches have been speaking highly of him this past spring.
Did Gerald Willis body look like someone who worked hard in the weight room yet he balled with 4 sacks and 18 tfls right? Nesta is Right where he’s supposed to be weight wise. He went from 323 pounds at the bowl game to 302

Gotcha I think he's a better pass rusher than Garvin but Hill beats him. Good news is he's nowhere near Burns as a pass rusher so we shouldn't have the problems we had with him. The bad news is if he's matching up against an underweight freshman he might just overpower him
We will see, Garvin still the best overall de in this game imo. Garvin for some reason didn’t have a sack in the last 5 games but he’s going to be fine especially with hill on the other edge

Did Gerald Willis body look like someone who worked hard in the weight room yet he balled with 4 sacks and 18 tfls right? Nesta is Right where he’s supposed to be weight wise. He went from 323 pounds at the bowl game to 302
View attachment 90252
There’s an old saying that goes “ your as good as your last game” nesta was invisible in the whisky game. Ed Oliver has a freshman made his mark at a much lighter weight and was all conference. Let’s pump the breaks on him being “ unblock able” moreover you need more than a bull rush to be “ unblock able.”

Advertisement
The major difference between last year and this year is Feeley, the conditioning of all our players has been significant and will pay dividends with our OL at all positions. Look What he did with Nelson, a true freshman and bulking quickly, like a new man. I think that rings true for all our OL, the ones who have not physically developed will be passed by those who took Feeley serious.

There’s an old saying that goes “ your as good as your last game” nesta was invisible in the whisky game. Ed Oliver has a freshman made his mark at a much lighter weight and was all conference. Let’s pump the breaks on him being “ unblock able” moreover you need more than a bull rush to be “ unblock able.”
Did I said Nesta was unblockable? No that was krazycane who is well known for his crazy takes on here. Ed Oliver played in the **** aac lol for even listing Oliver as a comparison with Nesta. 2 completely different play styles period

Lol I know you not on here hating like a clown on one of the best players on the team? 🤦‍♂️ Nesta been going crazy in the weight room like everybody else this off season. Why you mad?

Advertisement

Nesta Silvera >>>>> Ed Oliver

Nesta Silvera >>>>> Ed Oliver
Nah I’m not hating homie just fall back you can’t beat up on tommy Kennedy and pound ya chest lol. Gotta play when the lights are on and in yankee stadium that didn’t get done. But I’m excited to see what he does on 8/24.

Did I said Nesta was unblockable? No that was krazycane who is well known for his crazy takes on here. Ed Oliver played in the **** aac lol for even listing Oliver as a comparison with Nesta. 2 completely different play styles period
When are you and Krazy gonna hang out? You’re both in Atlanta.

Advertisement
Believe Chris bleich the redshirt freshman former 3 star will be starting at guard. Noah banks (3star) still hasn’t been cleared yet to play and not sure he will.

Richard Gouraige has been a bust so far and gets routinely beat off the edge as does delance. Hill/garvin and the rest of our ends should feast. Brett Heggie is supposedly solid but we will see

The Gouraige statement makes sense. I recall him being highly touted in HS but when camps started rolling around, he was getting abused quite often. He got exposed once he got to that elite level and looks to continue to be the part. Dodged a bullet with that kid.

Good call on banks, brock.

As of now, we have the Gators set to head into the 2019 season with 78 players on scholarship. That number includes senior Noah Banks, who may not play again after experiencing an epileptic episode during a practice leading up to the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl in December. Banks has not practiced with the team since then and has not yet been cleared by doctors to return to the field. So UF will already be working with a roster well shy of the NCAA's limit of 85 scholarship players. That's not a huge issue for 2019; the Gators are loaded with veterans on both sides of the ball. On offense nine of 11 projected starters are juniors or seniors, while that number is eight of 11 on defense.
So does that mean blitz constantly and wear their defense out with a running game? I prefer the QB, TE & WRs to feast

@LuCane on average, what’s the O/U on number of times you vomit while watching that gator slop? Vegas has set the line at 1.5 vomits per quarter, and the line for projectiles is at 3.5 per game.

Advertisement
Back