08/24 research has begun

View as article
Advertisement
I mean We got a few new pieces in the secondary and while they may be very talented they certainly do not have the same experience as guys like Jaquan, redwine, jackson outside of bandy so we will see. Miami will still have a strong db unit regardless . I mean uf can improve but I just Don’t think that highly of uf passing game based on what they did vs average or above average defenses last season and Miami’s defense is certainly better than that

If UM can't contain QB run, it will be a long game, especially with all of the lost production

Parents of recruits said that their kids read the board and was coming away with a bad impression. Good enough reason for me.
Lol, so parents of a croot have a bad impression of a poster on a message board?! No way! That's been going on since the beginning of fan forums and if any parent doesn't send their kid somewhere because of that, they were never coming.

Advertisement
Lol, so parents of a croot have a bad impression of a poster on a message board?! No way! That's been going on since the beginning of fan forums and if any parent doesn't send their kid somewhere because of that, they were never coming.
Read what I said again. Not the parents.

If UM can't contain QB run, it will be a long game, especially with all of the lost production

If UF can't contain our TE'S it's going to be a long day.

If UF can't contain our DL, it will be a long game, especially with all of the lost production(OL).

I mean That looks like mediocre/unproven production to me. I think They got talent at the position but people mainly their fans hype them up like they are on bama , Clemson or Ou level at receiver. Our dbs are seeing receivers/tes that present even more challenges than uf does in practice everyday so they will be ready imo
View attachment 90287

How do our WR’s stats match up? Our WR probably look very average on paper also.

Advertisement

I was there watching it live and couldn’t believe my eyes. That’s when I knew 2017 was a fraud season and 2018 was going to be a mess. JT was roasting Clemson DB’s all night. Amazing what you can see when you are at the game vs watching on tv.

I was there watching it live and couldn’t believe my eyes. That’s when I knew 2017 was a fraud season and 2018 was going to be a mess. JT was roasting Clemson DB’s all night. Amazing what you can see when you are at the game vs watching on tv.
2017 wasn't a fraud. It was proof that the team does a lot better when everyone is on the same page. In 2018 everything bad that could happen, happened.

How do our WR’s stats match up? Our WR probably look very average on paper also.
Miami’s numbers certainly look mediocre last year in our worst passing offense we have had in over 40 years and while we have talent we know our guys in terms of depth are unproven. Add to that Osborn who is a big upgrade over cager too. Even in our sh*tty passing game in 2018 cager outproduced every receiver they had outside of Jefferson and he was trash last year

That's ironic, I always see so much more when I get back home from the games and watch on TV

Advertisement
Miami’s numbers certainly look mediocre last year in our worst passing offense we have had in over 40 years and while we have talent we know our guys in terms of depth are unproven. Add to that Osborn who is a big upgrade over cager too. Even in our sh*tty passing game in 2018 cager outproduced every receiver they had outside of Jefferson and he was trash last year

View attachment 90410
Pope and Hightower should each be able to supplant the production of anyone on that list not named Jeff Thomas or Brevin Jordan.

I'm not worried about our WRs at all.

That's ironic, I always see so much more when I get back home from the games and watch on TV

That’s because of replay and how the analyst breakdown the plays for you. From a pure vantage point, you can’t beat live. It also depends on where you are sitting. If you are lower bowl, you can’t see the play develop. Being in the second levels is usually the best to see the entire play develop and the WR/DB matchups.

That’s because of replay and how the analyst breakdown the plays for you. From a pure vantage point, you can’t beat live. It also depends on where you are sitting. If you are lower bowl, you can’t see the play develop. Being in the second levels is usually the best to see the entire play develop and the WR/DB matchups.
True, there's nothing like being there but with my 65" 4k I see sooo much more than in person. They can zoom in so close with the cameras. Your points on replay and analysis are also true

Advertisement
True, there's nothing like being there but with my 65" 4k I see sooo much more than in person. They can zoom in so close with the cameras. Your points on replay and analysis are also true

I’m torn between seeing games live verse tv. I’m a ticket holder for the titans and can see the entire play develops from my seats no matter where they are in the field but they do a terrible job on replays. They may show 5 a game total. I guess that’s why they give us free ear radios to listen to the local broadcasters so you can follow injuries and stats etc...

Don’t know how our OL will react to their D, but our DL will feast on the **** OL..gonna be an 11 velociraptor feeding frenzy..🙌🙌🙌

I like our OL with Scaife and Herbert at the tackles, Donaldson and Reed or Hillary at the guards, and Gaynor at center.

I prefer a 2nd or third year player with upside to a 4th or 5th year player who is just cracking the lineup. If a guy hasn't played by his 4th year then he probably isn't gonna shock the world.

Last year's OL was heavy with upperclassmen and we were soft up the middle because we relied on guys like Jones and Mojoney.

UFs OL resembles our OL last season.

I feel much better about our OL in 2019.

Welp. I guess 3 outta 5 ain't bad. I guess I underestimated the retardation of the Barry/Enos/Jarren trio.

Advertisement
Back