🚨 REPORT - Tom Brady Set to Retire, Announcement Imminent 🚨

Advertisement
I never liked Brady but I always respected him and was amazed by his greatness. Enjoy retire GOAT.

Advertisement
You all realize that his first start in the league was 2001…as Canes fans that obviously hits home.

Gives you a little perspective SMH.

Dude is without question the GOAT.

Advertisement
He's the best...and it is a **** shame so many mopes spent nearly Brady's entire career denying this man his legitimate greatness and didn't appreciate what they were seeing because they were too busy being mad.

The man is 44 years old and he just threw for over 5,000 yards and over 40 TDs...again, he's 44. Still playing MVP football. lawd.

Crazy to retire after this year. 44 years old and maybe his greatest individual statistical career yet. But had a disappointing end after a nearly fairy tale comeback.

But it's just hard to find the perfect time to retire after such a legendary career. It would only feel right after a Superbowl but you also risk a major decline and going out too late if you keep playing.

Advertisement
Super Bowl Football GIF by SportsManias

glad I got to see him in carolina in december, first and last time I got to see him. #goat

Advertisement
Give it a couple of years and he will come out of retirement. The only time dudes like him walk away from the game for good is when they physically can’t play anymore.

Advertisement
Back