🚨 REPORT - Tom Brady Set to Retire, Announcement Imminent 🚨

Gisele was on him to hang it up because he was missing his kids grow up. No doubt he had a few more seasons left in the tank.

I hated him but respected him.

The GOAT
aren't all his kids like high schoolers at this point?

Advertisement
Gisele was on him to hang it up because he was missing his kids grow up. No doubt he had a few more seasons left in the tank.

I hated him but respected him.

The GOAT
Somebody gotta start servicing Giselle on the side so she'll leave ole Tom alone. Ir's a thankless job but I'lll take one for the team. I was hoping he kept going to give old guys like me hope, but family comes first.

So happy he’s done. As a dolphins fan I hate him. He’s the goat. But this is like Pistons/Celtics fans hating MJ

You all realize that his first start in the league was 2001…as Canes fans that obviously hits home.

Gives you a little perspective SMH.

Dude is without question the GOAT.
So....you saying he just kept a seat warm, at the top of the food chain, waiting for us to be worthy again.

Like the way you think!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
403E9BB9-20A4-4982-B3A4-882B594EAB2F.jpeg

Maybe he wants to try for ONE MOAR to balance put this ring thing. That one pinkie is bare…

But, as a Bucs fan, I do not think the team will be good enough for another run. The NFC South is a layup, especially with Sean Payton leaving, but….

76650A29-A08B-46CC-8167-1A4C7C7352FB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dudes like him never step away from the game voluntarily or to “spend more time with the family.” It’s laughable. As another poster said, his kids are all in middle school or higher. Sorry bud, you’ve already missed the most important years.

Advertisement
Back