🚨 NEW COMMIT - Keyshawn Smith 2020 WR 🚨

Advertisement
This is a **** good pickup, he's a track athlete with very good speed & route running.

He was productive playing for a good school in Lincoln, he had 93rec 1,808yds & 22TD's in two years as a Junior/Senior.

Some good football players have come out of **** & if he's from Lincoln Park or Skyline then he comes from a tough background & is a kid that made it out.

He fits perfect in Lashlee's offense & if he can enroll ASAP it's even better, he'll do great depth & Special teams.

Film looked real good and a beast in open space

Advertisement
What’s the problem here? He’s 6’0 with speed. He’ll be one of the fastest dudes here the way it looks. If he was SFL y’all would’ve melted if he landed somewhere else. Y’all so **** brainwashed by some 40 year old crusty plan that only worked for Schnelly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mike leach usually has a good offense. That is good. The kid said his dream was to wear the U. That is great.

Being out of state and an alum, I do think the country loves our way more than at least some local kids. I couldn’t wait to get to Miami for four years. Just a thought. No action plan attached.

Advertisement
For all you doubters about his skill set because he is a 3 star and from San Diego. I’m originally from Miami and went to Edison Class of 90’ and played ball in the city from NW boys club through High school, have lived on the west coast for about 20 years now. I was one repping 305 and we have better players bs. We definitely have a different mentality than most places but I have seen some **** good players over the years going to high school football games in So California so you naysayers need to chill on that. Private schools in SoCal generally purge all the good players from the hood and form super teams just like St. Thomas but kids get way better coaching. Let the kid come in and prove his worth and go from there. I think we got a steal!! He is from the San Diego version of Liberty City and Lashlee offense will showcase his talent.

I know you were pretty adamant that we wouldn’t get any good 2021 SFLA WRs with Stubblefield. Now that he and Enos are gone, do you feel that changes everything with our standing with local receivers?
Yup.

Once they see the difference in offensive systems & are approached by a different recruiter they'll be more receptive to coming to Miami. We had no shot with Enox/Stubbs, but with Lashlee & whoever the WR next WR coach is will be in much better position to get a few of'em.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back