🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Advertisement
Telly's son plays OL for MNW, bringing him in will ingratiate with that staff a great deal even more so than we already were.

The combo of Lockette & Ed Reed recruiting kids to come here will pay dividends.

All we have to do is win on the field... Thank God we got D'Eriq King to help expedite that process.

Now, just put everybody in bubble wrap for 8 months till opening game kickoff lol.

Advertisement
Manny honestly thinks everything is fine on the d, no need to change a top 20 defense. He believes a god awful o was the main issue. But if the d does fall off he’s proven he’ll make changes. The only catch is if the d falls off to the point we’re losing a lot of games he won’t have that opportunity lol.
In fairness. I pick at the defense but they haven’t had an offense that can keep them off the field.

Manny says, *** YOU HATER B ITCHES.....

1580604852943.png

Advertisement
I will give Manny credit. He’s not going out until he fires every bullet in the gun. He’s doing what everyone has wanted our coaches to do for years. If there’s a problem he attempts to fix it instead of just hoping the problem fixes it’s self

Advertisement
@Liberty City El

this tweet literally can be real within the next 18 hours...
Uncle Luke is Miami music legend, but his impact on recruiting is drastically over stated.

No kid on the recruiting trail gives two fcks what Luke thinks, he just likes to place himself in this position as the arbiter of all of South Fla, when that's not the case.

His impact is only with the kids he coaches at Edison, most of which are FAU/FIU level talent to begin with. He's gotten a bunch of transfers from Miami Christian recently, one in particular 22 DE Francis Nolton Jr, but that kid is already super high on Miami anyway & nothing Luke says to him would make him change his mind about us.

Luke likes attention & likes to be pandered to by coaches, when it's all said & done, he doesn't really have the impact that people believe he has.

Advertisement
Looks like manny is surrounding himself with some quality people. What we’ve been asking for. Not get rid of some yes men on defense and the culture should get on track
Manny ain’t playing wow

Funny what happens when your job is on the line. **** and we have Ed Reed when kids visit our campus?! Wow

he should be able to do anything except coach our players during practice. I also don't believe he can have a headset on during games. he can give advice to another coach during practice, games , but he cannot have a "coaching relationship with any player on any practice field/game.

I am a little uncertain if he can speak to a recruit on an unofficial visit since he is NOT a coach. I would assume he cannot. I also don't think he can recruit off campus. he may be able to visit with one of our coaches

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back