🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Advertisement
You all can’t tell me that Manny ain’t intentionally coordinating this ****. Likens checks most of the boxes but there is question marks with recruiting, so what’s Manny do? Brings in Lockette and announces them at the same time. Smart on all fronts.

Major W right here.

Advertisement
Would you give it another year for Manny to make some changes on D?

Manny honestly thinks everything is fine on the d, no need to change a top 20 defense. He believes a god awful o was the main issue. But if the d does fall off he’s proven he’ll make changes. The only catch is if the d falls off to the point we’re losing a lot of games he won’t have that opportunity lol.

****. The U stealing the Super Bowl's thunder this weekend.
OK laugh.gif

Why should a head coach need to hire a Chief of Staff to fix a locker room?

He needs to win now. Miami fans have zero patience.Reed was the leader in 2001. They didn’t need Coker. That team was self-driven. He should be abl
Why should a head coach need to hire a Chief of Staff to fix a locker room?

It shouldn’t, but the quotes from Reed are telling. Kids think their **** doesn’t stink. They hang with their family and friends, not their team mates, maiming it easier to do things like Williams skipping curfew, smoking pot and not preparing. You party after the games, not before.

Advertisement
Manny honestly thinks everything is fine on the d, no need to change a top 20 defense. He believes a god awful o was the main issue. But if the d does fall off he’s proven he’ll make changes. The only catch is if the d falls off to the point we’re losing a lot of games he won’t have that opportunity lol.
If the D falls off some, he'll feel the pressure to make changes on D. Whether that's replacing the D coordinator, or putting patke in an analyst role and pushes Banda to take an increased role somewhere else so he doesnt have to fire him.

I'm an eternal optimist so I always get sucked back in lol

Advertisement
Now I can hands down say that I respect the **** out of Manny. He acknowledged that he was in over his head and needs help (which is huge), and he pulled out all stops to address it.

I salute you, Manny. Now translate that &hit into wins this Fall!!

Advertisement
Really good hire. I'm guessing Luke and his posse will like this move. LOL.

Manny is literally checking off almost all of the boxes on the offensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back