🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Advertisement
Ok before I wasn’t convinced. Now I am. Manny reads CIS. He has done everything we(for the most part) wanted. Hired a spread guy. Canned Enos Barry and stumble. Got king and Roche. Justice is TBD. and then got telly. Liberty gotta be loving this. The WR coach we will see

Advertisement
Wait so a kid visiting campus will be greeted by Ed Reed, Lockette, Cooney, and Hyppolite? Whoa

GUYS the Canes are throwing out some serious CA$H right now to bag some of these coaches and ER...

Who knows what of other kinds of BAG$ they are throwing out there as well..

Some booster is tired of the SUCK and is saying "*** the **** KKK schools (Bama, Clemson, LSU).... Miami needs to be back on top!"

What are the chances billionaire Stephen Ross is thinking.... "if the Canes are great, i get more rich"....and is investing in that?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok before I wasn’t convinced. Now I am. Manny reads CIS. He has done everything we(for the most part) wanted. Hired a spread guy. Canned Enos Barry and stumble. Got king and Roche. Justice is TBD. and then got telly. Liberty gotta be loving this. The WR coach we will see
If he trashes the props, I'll believe this 100%.

Advertisement
Manny honestly thinks everything is fine on the d, no need to change a top 20 defense. He believes a god awful o was the main issue. But if the d does fall off he’s proven he’ll make changes. The only catch is if the d falls off to the point we’re losing a lot of games he won’t have that opportunity lol.

If our Offense improves significantly, I think Diaz will realize he will need to go from boys to men on Defense too if he wants to compete with the big boys. This Defense capitalizes in playing In a horrific conference. That won’t cut it in the long run.

Advertisement
Telly, Cooney and Hypolite are about to lock down miami recruiting like we haven’t seen in decades.
We have a long way to go to get back to relevant. We ain’t locking down isht without winning big time. But having some guys who know recruiting, can recruit, and know Miami, that is a start. It’s helpful, but don’t kid yourself about what it will take to start pulling the top 5* locals.

Advertisement
Back