🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Advertisement
Try to keep up. One BOT committed to paying Highmith’s salary for two years.

We’ve got a $100M contract with Addidas. We’ve got $25+M per year coming from the ACC, and that’s only going up. This idea that we can’t pay for anything has been debunked beyond nauseum, and has become tiresome, beyond tiresome. The money is there to be made, win games and the return on investment is there. Make the playoffs on a routine basis, and HRS is not only full, but season ticket prices have room to rise.

We are not poor. Get over that little crutch.

in a way you are right. the problem is at the U, we have too many SJW's like Blake and Strawley. the money we bring in from revenue sports has to be distributed to the non revenue sports. Addidas and ACCN money also has to be distributed to other sports. with Blake and strawley, football will never get our fair shake. however, with the recent staff changes and hiring, it looks we are are trying to fix things. winning will mask the incompetence of Blake and strawley but until we get rid of those too SJW hacks, football will always take a step back

King entered the portal almost 2 weeks after Lashlee was hired, but just a few days after Lashlee followed him. We tampered.

We can agree to disagree whether the recruiting rule is enforced or not.
You don't know ****. you are the dumbest **** to ever velcro them up on this site. Stop talking like you know a god **** thing about anything related to miami recruiting, especially speculating about us breaking any rules.

Advertisement
This 💯.

People forget Lockette has coached some of the best teams in South Fla HS history, he coached a bunch of players that are currently in the league right now & is very well connected & highly respected locally to multiple coaching staffs.

He was OC for MNW during The Year of Bull when we went undefeated & dominated, he's the one that got Quinton Flowers to USF, he coached Devonta Freeman, Joe Yearby, Dalvin Cook, Rakeem Cato & countless others.

Whether he can recruit off campus or not won't matter. He can contact recruits & when they visit us he'll be in direct contact with them. We don't necessarily need him to do in homes for locals, he's a trusted & respected guy that South Fla prospects know, that is nothing but good/great for us.

The coaching staff just need to win & the rest will take care of itself. But if they really wanna put Lock & Hyppolite to good use just hand over them brown paper bags & let them slide... They'll handle the rest.

Plus, it's easy for him to meet with recruits and their families on campus. It's not like they have to drive to Tuscaloosa to see the guy.

Miami-Dade advantage. Sucks not to be in the 305, right?

Advertisement
There was a report out that boosters were ready to cover Highsmith’s salary.

1) How often are reports regarding The U right? 40% of the time... maybe?
2) IF it existed, it was for Highsmith. So we're not doing something else with it.
3) It is NOT as easy as just giving some money for a new staff member. There are probably Title IX implications.

My point was never so much about Highsmith specifically as this notion that Miami has piles of money. I heard some idiot on twitter the other day still talking about a stadium, as if that's EVER gonna happen.

You don't know ****. you are the dumbest **** to ever velcro them up on this site. Stop talking like you know a god **** thing about anything related to miami recruiting, especially speculating about us breaking any rules.
Keep being a fan of me lmao

The CIS Manny haters FORGOT....

Manny is FROM THE CRIB B ITCHES....

He's got a BIG FAMILY NAME to step up to...

You thought he was going take the Miami job just **** himself in his own CRIB?

He knows he ***ked up his first OC hire... AND he inherited a team of punks also...

Now the HomeBoy is gettin' serious...
I don’t deny he cares. He does. I’m just cautious after winning the offseason natty last off season then going 6-7. Seems like he has made a lot of good moves. But he earns it on the field. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
All I know is manny emptying all his ammo on this season..let’s roll
1580692173839.gif

Plus, it's easy for him to meet with recruits and their families on campus. It's not like they have to drive to Tuscaloosa to see the guy.

Miami-Dade advantage. Sucks not to be in the 305, right?

Understated posts.

Imagine the unofficial visits of players an their families coming in and sitting down with ED REED, greatest safety in the history of football as well as one of the smartest players to strap it up.

Relating to kids with his laid back, welcoming persona, then breaking down tape with them. Imagine when he gets in their ear and starts to get fired up about the U and the player’s potential to be great.

Young men with aspirations to be great players will flock to him. I think he will help us get more than a few recruits who were otherwise not interested.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back