🚨 BREAKING NEWS - ROCHE SPENDING WEEKEND IN CORAL GABLES 🚨

Advertisement
Quick!! Someone make sure there isn’t some art festival going on down here.
We might actually have a **** good squad next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I miss Andrew.

I actually had a brief conversation with him once a lifetime ago about our college days (mine at Miami and his at Tulane) and how those skeletons alone would preclude both of us from ever even thinking of seeking public office. Things certainly were different on that front back then.

I forget which podcast host said this, but they thought we had a good chance here because Roche has a good relationship with Feeley, who trained him the first 3 years he was at Temple.
Ivins said it on his pod today.

I actually had a brief conversation with him once a lifetime ago about our college days (mine at Miami and his at Tulane) and how those skeletons alone would preclude both of us from ever even thinking of seeking public office. Things certainly were different on that front back then.
Wait, wait, THE Andrew?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, wait, THE Andrew?

Haha. Yes, THE Andrew. I wasn't friends or anything but I did have some minor correspondence with him and then ran into him at an airport bar in LAX where the Miami/New Orleans conversation took place.

I definitely don't want to open up this can of political worms and the guy obviously enjoyed being a provocateur but what his name is associated with today isn't really anything close to what I at least understood was his true ideology. Nonetheless, he was a good dude in person in my limited experience and definitely someone that it was cool to have a drink with.

Temple.....the land of milk and honey.........and sh!ddy corches who come to miami

Haha. Yes, THE Andrew. I wasn't friends or anything but I did have some minor correspondence with him and then ran into him at an airport bar in LAX where the Miami/New Orleans conversation took place.

I definitely don't want to open up this can of political worms and the guy obviously enjoyed being a provocateur but what his name is associated with today isn't really anything close to what I at least understood was his true ideology. Nonetheless, he was a good dude in person in my limited experience and definitely someone that it was cool to have a drink with.
Agree on the discretion. Thanks for sharing.

Would be the biggest get of the offseason.

Stroud deserves a raise if he can get this kid to transfer here.

Stroud would have Rosseau, Roche and Phillips at his disposal. Not to mention Williams, Harvey learning and Patchan doesnt have to play anything but ST. But the depth is great.

At DT, Miller, Ford, Silvera, Blissett, and HH should be legit with Robert's and maybe Moise redshirting

Advertisement
Back