🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

This thread just had the waiting period waived and is headed for immediate enshrinement in the CIS HoF.

This thread was absolutely fûcking glorious for the last 50-60 pages. Went from differences in times zones, to an education on what a fine theatrical masterpiece the movie Airplane was, which led to a political/economic/global warming argument, then for a brief moment our hopes of landing King come crashing down by some random tweet with WQAM as the source before he announced. Now we are at bring on Clemson. I love this place.

Advertisement
Question for you, what determines approval rating? Not being as *******. Genuinely asking.

92A541A1-A568-4A6B-885A-5B3D465063B4.jpeg

This thread was absolutely fûcking glorious for the last 50-60 pages. Went from differences in times zones, to an education on what a fine theatrical masterpiece the movie Airplane was, which led to a political/economic/global warming argument, then for a brief moment our hopes of landing King come crashing down by some random tweet with WQAM as the source before he announced. Now we are at bring on Clemson. I love this place.

Exactly. It was the epitome of CIS but with a happy ending.

Advertisement
I’m not trying to get dragged into politics, but Trump is at around 43% approval with a soaring economy.

The majority of Americans don’t like him.

This is not a personal commentary on him or his performance as President, but your statement saying “It’s a MAGA world” is flat out false.
let’s wait and see. polls haven’t exactly been on point with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
let’s wait and see. polls haven’t exactly been on point with him
National polls in 2016 were spot on.

Final RCP average had Hillary winning popular vote by 3.

Actual result was Hillary +2.3.

The state polls are where there were major issues.

Poor sampling coupled with lack of quality pollsters in the Rust Belt led to Trump massively over performing there.

National polls were good. State polls in several key states were very bad.

Advertisement
Sorry, don't usually get involved in political discussions on what is supposed to be a football board...but since I am a scientist, and have been quite aware of this topic from before it even became political or a common household term....you are 100% wrong. So stick to football, something that you are better at knowing nothing about.
What sort of scientist are you?

Advertisement
Back