🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
....Hey i just heard some dude who plays QB might transfer to some place in Miami?

Here's a tip about the whole "economy doing well" bullshyte......

The way to know for sure how it's doing is looking at your paycheck year after year.....

Now tell me what % your paycheck has been growing?

While you see 10-15-20% growth in the DIJA....

That's not happening for 99% of us making paychecks....

It's happening for the 1% primarily....

Don't be a sucker...

Tips are supposed to be something good, unfortunately your tip is useless and makes no sense.

Advertisement

Capturehhg.PNG

arghhhhh….

Advertisement
I see it as a good sign. Deadline to sign up for UM classes is tomorrow so it appears he may have accelerated his process in order to meet that timeline. Also, if King is supposed to commit tonight , like some people have been indicating, and Roche's commitment is actually dependent on where King goes, this all seems like it may be coordinated
I just saw him standing in line waiting to sign up for classes. Oh wait, that was a flashback of me 40 years ago.

Advertisement
Since King hasn't announced yet for Miami and classes start tomorrow again at UM, I would assume he isn't coming here, but I hope I am wrong.

Theoretically starting classes and him not announcing are not mutually exclusive. Of course, if he starts classes tomorrow someone will find out and announce it.

....Hey i just heard some dude who plays QB might transfer to some place in Miami?

Here's a tip about the whole "economy doing well" bullshyte......

The way to know for sure how it's doing is looking at your paycheck year after year.....

Now tell me what % your paycheck has been growing?

While you see 10-15-20% growth in the Dow....

That's not happening for 99% of us making paychecks....

It's happening for the 1% primarily....

Don't be a sucker...
So the same as it had for previous 8 years? LOL. I must be a 1%'er because I get a merit raise (that outpaces inflation) and profit sharing every year. I hope you were whining about your slow wage growth when Obama was POTUS? And if you're still whining about no wage growth after 12 years you're just a loser with no skills or no grit to better yourself. Neither Obama or Trump is an excuse or scapegoat for your failures.... period.

They have none lol. There’s literally nowhere else to visit. They’re going off the Houston reporter.

this. he cant visit Arkansas anymore and cant visit miami anymore. LSU hasnt shown interest. already cancelled his MD visit. theres nothing left if he wants to play football

Advertisement
Back