🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I see it as a good sign. Deadline to sign up for UM classes is tomorrow so it appears he may have accelerated his process in order to meet that timeline. Also, if King is supposed to commit tonight , like some people have been indicating, and Roche's commitment is actually dependent on where King goes, this all seems like it may be coordinated
Forget acceleration, bro. The UM registrar is 0-60 in, like, 27 years.

Image result for f5 gif

Advertisement
Others brought up Trump, all he was saying with his "my 401k is up 16% since he took office " comment was that the economy is doing well.

(Not aimed at you necessarily) Funny and sad people can't leave Trump out of this thread even though it's not like it's just another "Manny sucks" or "Look at our new uniforms " thread .

Just don’t **** with the helmet.

Advertisement
Since King hasn't announced yet for Miami and classes start tomorrow again at UM, I would assume he isn't coming here, but I hope I am wrong.

Advertisement
The DJIA was in 4 digit territory during Obama's presidency lol. There was nowhere to go but skyrocketing up. This comparison is ridiculous and you know it.

....Hey i just heard some dude who plays QB might transfer to some place in Miami?
This is proof Trump inherited the Obama economy...

Good job Obama!

Here's a tip about the whole "economy doing well" bullshyte......

The way to know for sure how it's doing is looking at your paycheck year after year.....

Now tell me what % your paycheck has been growing?

While you see 10-15-20% growth in the Dow....

That's not happening for 99% of us making paychecks....

It's happening for the 1% primarily....

Don't be a sucker...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back