🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I know and I'm all for not needlessly injecting politics into threads where it's completely irrelevant.

The 401k stuff is just a personal pet peeve. I mean guys that are like 35 yrs old that grasp onto the possibly temporary growth of a retirement investment that is going to be subject to market whims long after Trump is dead just strikes me as either dumb and/or the parroting of political talking points. But I digress.
I get what you're saying , man .

Hahaha I love how now its not global warming it's "climate change " .
You must be baffled then that that Miami was just called Miami at one point but now is referred to as the U As if they aren’t essentially the same thing.

You are not trying to "help" him out. There is no real response to how well 401ks are doing for people. So you are just trying to deflect and suppress that truth by turning it around and trying to make him look bad? There are hundreds of comments on this thread alone that nobody cares about but you felt the need to call out that one. Ok

No, I seriously am. 401k talk by guys not at or nearing retirement age is lame. And I already admitted it was a pet peeve.

Advertisement
youre an idiot. If he didn’t get stocks going up you wouldn’t say the market had crashed, it wasn’t his fault. Come at me all day with your intellectual inconsistency.
He didnt do anything but slow the recovery. In fact, Obama piloted the worse economic recovery in modern US history. And dont give me "he inherited a bad economy" excuse; that dog wont hunt either.

Advertisement
You must be baffled then that that Miami was just called Miami at one point but now is referred to as the U As if they aren’t essentially the same thing.
Hahahaha yea that's definitely an equivalence.....

This ends badly for UCG.
I see it as a good sign. Deadline to sign up for UM classes is tomorrow so it appears he may have accelerated his process in order to meet that timeline. Also, if King is supposed to commit tonight , like some people have been indicating, and Roche's commitment is actually dependent on where King goes, this all seems like it may be coordinated

Advertisement
LOL you sound a bit ignorant with that comment . Science is basically a process of observation . You guess (hypothesis) and observe go see if said hypothesis is correct .......obviously the need to change "global warming" to "climate change " was a result of observing their hypothesis was not accurate...science.
What? Are you arguing climate change and global warming are separate or different concepts?

alens.jpg

Advertisement
Others brought up Trump, all he was saying with his "my 401k is up 16% since he took office " comment was that the economy is doing well.

(Not aimed at you necessarily) Funny and sad people can't leave Trump out of this thread even though it's not like it's just another "Manny sucks" or "Look at our new uniforms " thread .

Funny and sad that people are rooting for their country or team to fail because they can't stand the guy in charge. There are some parallels with the Manny/Trump sucks crowd.

LOL you sound a bit ignorant with that comment . Science is basically a process of observation . You guess (hypothesis) and observe go see if said hypothesis is correct .......obviously the need to change "global warming" to "climate change " was a result of observing their hypothesis was not accurate...science.

Except it was never really presented as a hypothesis. It was actually the opposite, they came to their conclusion first, and have been trying to fit the data to meet that conclusion ever since. Hence the change from warming to climate change.

Advertisement
Back