🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Just trying to help you out, Chief. Seriously, unless you're within sight of the finishing line of your work career aint nobody aside from people slurping up political talking points care bout the current health of your retirement plan.

You are not trying to "help" him out. There is no real response to how well 401ks are doing for people. So you are just trying to deflect and suppress that truth by turning it around and trying to make him look bad? There are hundreds of comments on this thread alone that nobody cares about but you felt the need to call out that one. Ok

Advertisement
A couple of things non snowflake. One - you suck investing wise because the s&p alone is up 40% in the last three years so you are underperforming massively.
And since the implication is also trump better than Obama, well.....sorry facts..

View attachment 109290

This is proof Trump inherited the Obama economy...

Good job Obama!

Advertisement
Lol, I was going to say something to this effect but then decided it's not worth it. I was going to say he sounded like the guy holding a snowball in congress saying climate change isn't real, but a toddler mispronouncing spaghetti is pretty good too.
Hahaha I love how now its not global warming it's "climate change " .

Advertisement
A couple of things non snowflake. One - you suck investing wise because the s&p alone is up 40% in the last three years so you are underperforming massively.

And since the implication (in typical Maga fashion fact fashion) is that on a percentage basis that trump is better than Obama, well.....sorry facts..

View attachment 109290
The DJIA was in 4 digit territory during Obama's presidency lol. There was nowhere to go but skyrocketing up. This comparison is ridiculous and you know it.

Advertisement
The DJIA was in 4 digit territory during Obama's presidency lol. There was nowhere to go but skyrocketing up. This comparison is ridiculous and you it.
youre an idiot. If he didn’t get stocks going up you wouldn’t say the market had crashed, it wasn’t his fault. Come at me all day with your intellectual inconsistency.

Others brought up Trump, all he was saying with his "my 401k is up 16% since he took office " comment was that the economy is doing well.

(Not aimed at you necessarily) Funny and sad people can't leave Trump out of this thread even though it's not like it's just another "Manny sucks" or "Look at our new uniforms " thread .

I know and I'm all for not needlessly injecting politics into threads where it's completely irrelevant.

The 401k stuff is just a personal pet peeve. I mean guys that are like 35 yrs old that grasp onto the possibly temporary growth of a retirement investment that is going to be subject to market whims long after Trump is dead just strikes me as either dumb and/or the parroting of political talking points. But I digress.

Welcome to the world of science. I love how we used to use leeches and now we use antibiotics. Dumb scientists lmao.
LOL you sound a bit ignorant with that comment . Science is basically a process of observation . You guess (hypothesis) and observe :go see if said hypothesis is correct .......obviously the need to change "global warming" to "climate change " was a result of observing their hypothesis was not accurate...science.

Advertisement
Back