🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
My thing is him putting out they essentially don’t care if one or 2 of the veterans leave. Man put that sh*t out AFTER you got king officially and he’s enrolled , not before.
A reporters job isn’t to run interference for the team they cover.

No! I’m mad cause u ain’t seen the greatest movie ever made!

But yea.. half the dudes on this board can’t handle insults thrown at the fat orange guy.

lol you good bro I'm probably to young to know this movie but someone just commented the name so i'll give it a chance

You won’t insult me. My 401k is up 16% since he came into office

Please tell me that your actual retirement is close because (even setting politics aside) the mentioning of 401k growth by people in their 30s and 40s is even less interesting and relevant than hearing how funny your toddler mispronounces the word "spaghetti". It's just slightly less douchey than dudes that were always talking about bitcoin prices too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please tell me that your actual retirement is close because (even setting politics aside) the mentioning of 401k growth by people in their 30s and 40s is even less interesting and relevant than hearing how funny your toddler mispronounces the word "spaghetti". It's just slightly less douchey than dudes that were always talking about bitcoin prices too.
Put me on ignore. IDGAF what you think

Post Falling asleep.gif

Advertisement
Put me on ignore. IDGAF what you think

Just trying to help you out, Chief. Seriously, unless you're within sight of the finishing line of your work career aint nobody aside from people slurping up political talking points care bout the current health of your retirement plan.

Advertisement
Just trying to help you out, Chief. Seriously, unless you're within sight of the finishing line of your work career aint nobody aside from people slurping up political talking points care bout the current health of your retirement plan.
Others brought up Trump, all he was saying with his "my 401k is up 16% since he took office " comment was that the economy is doing well.

(Not aimed at you necessarily) Funny and sad people can't leave Trump out of this thread even though it's not like it's just another "Manny sucks" or "Look at our new uniforms " thread .

If it's strictly an either/or situation, I'd much rather talk about a 401k than someone else's kids (particularly very young kids).

Advertisement
Back