🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
To all the Twitter folk, has he recently started following any of the other teams players and coaches of the teams that he's considering?

I keep hearing that he started following a Miami guy. Just checking to see if he ain't doing the same with LSU, MD, Arkansas and whomever else...

Thin line between greatness and a Twitter crash into obscurity....
LOL very true. There are Cleveland Browns fans who have had season tickets for 50 years, and show up every single Sunday hoping for the best, only to have their dreams crushed **** near continuously.

But they show up, come **** or high water, because they're passionate fans. Nothing wrong with that in the least bit. But some success once in a while around here wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
I bet the Browns webboard have an @OriginalBengalsHater who porsts nothing but how much better the Bengals are than the Browns on their webboard....

Advertisement
To all the Twitter folk, has he recently started following any of the other teams players and coaches of the teams that he's considering?

I keep hearing that he started following a Miami guy. Just checking to see if he ain't doing the same with LSU, MD, Arkansas and whomever else...

Twitter? Not committed enough.

Word on street is DE King in wardrobe right now for his debut scene in new N Perry Production.

LOL very true. There are Cleveland Browns fans who have had season tickets for 50 years, and show up every single Sunday hoping for the best, only to have their dreams crushed **** near continuously.

But they show up, come **** or high water, because they're passionate fans. Nothing wrong with that in the least bit. But some success once in a while around here wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
Fans like that are so much better than bandwagoners. I live in LA and I've noticed tons of Niners gear out today. I wasn't consciously looking for it either but it's everywhere.

Twitter? Not committed enough.

Word on street is DE King in wardrobe right now for his debut scene in new N Perry Production.

This actually doesn't bode well for us since The Beast took a job with them as a fluffer. Credit to Feast. Doin whatever it takes to support his family.

Advertisement
Fans like that are so much better than bandwagoners. I live in LA and I've noticed tons of Niners gear out today. I wasn't consciously looking for it either but it's everywhere.
Don't worry about it. We had all the cucks down here buying **** stuff when kim shebow was there. To just turn around and rush to ****'s to buy Canes gear when we had the 10 game winning streak....

Advertisement
D’Eriq King drama is worth the wait. After watching Romans breakdowns I am all for him. FIFTY touchdowns is electricity. About to be the King of Miami.

I told myself I wouldn't get invested for next season, yet here I am, refreshing CIS like a sucker waiting for the news.

giphy.gif
😢😢😢 I told myself the exact same smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back