🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
BREAKING NEWS....

DE King....

still hasn't announced his decision yet.

We need to bring this thread strong, I know we can reach 10,000 posts before the actual results are in.

Let's get it together.

Advertisement
Yet the Mods leave all the *** **** in every single thread.

Racist **** right there to delete that thread. A lot of us on here are black. Not allowed to have one thread on MLK day but it's okay for someone to destroy every single discussion into some ***gotry.

Batty supporters on here.... nasty MFers

You guys need to learn how to play the CIS game. Was the original thread about an opinion/video about the real reason MLK was killed? If so, you post all the coaches doing their standard MLK tributes on social media today and THEN you hijack the thread with your desire to converse about that.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS....

DE King....

still hasn't announced his decision yet.

We need to bring this thread strong, I know we can reach 10,000 posts before the actual results are in.

Let's get it together.
How many posts did the Tate thread have?

I told myself I wouldn't get invested for next season, yet here I am, refreshing CIS like a sucker waiting for the news.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I told myself I wouldn't get invested for next season, yet here I am, refreshing CIS like a sucker waiting for the news.

giphy.gif
Before long you'll be eagerly awaiting 15 second clips from practice, then start to debate the strengths and weaknesses of our opponents and how we match up, then once the excitement reaches a crescendo, the season starts and reality slowly drains the life from you.

She's a cruel mistress.

Advertisement
Before long you'll be eagerly awaiting 15 second clips from practice, then start to debate the strengths and weaknesses of our opponents and how we match up, then once the excitement reaches a crescendo, the season starts and reality slowly drains the life from you.

She's a cruel mistress.

LOL very true. There are Cleveland Browns fans who have had season tickets for 50 years, and show up every single Sunday hoping for the best, only to have their dreams crushed **** near continuously.

But they show up, come **** or high water, because they're passionate fans. Nothing wrong with that in the least bit. But some success once in a while around here wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Advertisement
Back