🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

How many players tweeted out crowns the last two days? Then you had at least one, if not more, member of the staff/athletic department leaking to Manny, Barry Jackson, D$, etc. Manny has zero control.

you must be new to recruiting. you do understand current players hang around with croots and croots tell them things. you do understand players put out stuff also to stir up the fan base.....come on..don't be so naive.

Advertisement
I would piggyback off Ivins too, he’s pretty **** accurate.
I’ve been providing free info since Ivins was going to Notre Dame games.

He seems to work hard and does a good job, but I don’t piggyback off anybody. If I post something, it’s because I heard it from someone who would know.

That's his nice way of saying eat a d1ck.

That was a booster-Blake James driven situation.
OK... how about leaking the King commit before the kid was ready to go public? How about the entire QB room mess from last year with Jarren missing practice and still getting to play? You keep making excuses. He has cut it down a bit from Richt, but as his luster has worn off, they have started right back up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU and Coach O has got the King's ear...Hope Manny and Lashlee aren't counting their chickens...

That ain't Orgeron in his ear. It's a bullfrog caught in sewer outside of his house. Hopefully this kid doesn't misinterpret the moans of a distressed amphibian as promises of bags and starting jobs.

That ain't Orgeron in his ear. It's a bullfrog caught in sewer outside of his house. Hopefully this kid doesn't misinterpret the moans of a distressed amphibian as promises of bags and starting jobs.
live look in at Coach O after winning the Championship.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
How many players tweeted out crowns the last two days? Then you had at least one, if not more, member of the staff/athletic department leaking to Manny, Barry Jackson, D$, etc. Manny has zero control.

The players tweets mean nothing a lot of the time. It's a respect thing, dap, etc. They also speak a different language, I'm sure of that.

Barry and other media types live in a world where it's all about clicks and getting talked about. Accurate journalism left a decade or more ago, where editors had to actually fact check things before release. Sources could feel good about the odds, but citing sources to the media as legit info is naive. It could be towel guy and nobody will give a crap if the info is wrong. **** is often a guess and there's zero accountability for being wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back