🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Am I wrong? If we had anyone half as good as king in 2017 we would have had a shot to go to the playoffs

Last year we would have had 2-3 losses and not 7

The kicker problem has been solced, OC problem solved, now an elite qb? Why would a fan not have high expectations

Here we go again.

If King doesn’t come this will be the biggest troll job since.....well since Romelo Height back in December 2019.

how has he trolled us? is there only miami stuff all over his twitter..NO. are there pictures of him all over the internet in miami gear...no. are there pictures of him in normal clothes with the U wristband on...NO. are their countless interviews with him saying Miami is his dreammmmmm school...NO. has there been many news interviews with him giving a top 3 with us included....NO.

he hasn't trolled us one bit. this is truly a business decision to expose his talents for the next level.

Advertisement
Prepare yourself emotionally.
giphy.gif

With our schedule, king, lashlee, and the majority of our defense back I would be disappointed with anything less than 10-2
I am going with 11-1. Our only loss to Clemson in The ACC title game. We lose by one point and the playoff committee struggles to keep us out of the playoffs.

"E before the W"

Advertisement
I'm sure this has been brought up already but he's following lashlee, feeley, pope, coach field,and kj Osborn and none recently from lsu Maryland or Arkansas
Has he started following CIS??? Let’s hope not!

how has he trolled us? is there only miami stuff all over his twitter..NO. are there pictures of him all over the internet in miami gear...no. are there pictures of him in normal clothes with the U wristband on...NO. are their countless interviews with him saying Miami is his dreammmmmm school...NO. has there been many news interviews with him giving a top 3 with us included....NO.

he hasn't trolled us one bit. this is truly a business decision to expose his talents for the next level.
Just a silly even dumb comment on my part, obviously not on Height’s level but with all the Crowns on Twitter and Twitter follows plus reports he told coaches he’s coming. This stuff isn’t coming out of thin air. I expect him to come given the noise, but if he doesn’t there was some level of trolling. I think we can agree on that. Romello Height was/is on sociopath level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this kid King comes and I'm Manny, I use the qb room to set the new tone of accountability for my team. I tell them the job is open but there's zero tolerance. Wait and watch heading into spring or however long it takes. The first one of them that misses a meeting or skips a practice is off the team. If one of them wont study or take the job seriously, openly tell them to hit the portal. That's the team leadership position and will be held the most accountable. Set a new tone for this team.

Advertisement
Back