šŸšØ BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS šŸšØ - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I feel you I ll just wait and see Iā€™m not here to bash jit but I will not act as if this is a plug and fix situation.... again LSU 2018 wasnā€™t a bad team they went 10-3 so letā€™s not make it seem like they shocked the world to much they did what a 10-3 team is suppose to do be better the next yr

Not expecting a Natty. But we should be able to beat everyone in the corstal. Almost did this year even being last in 3rd down conversion ratio, with inconsistent qb play, porous offensive line, terrible place kicking, etc. Those issues have been addressed.

Seems to me like King didnā€™t want media leaking his decision, maybe wanted more excitement around his official announcement. So he reached out to Houston media to release that quote and keep everyone guessing.

Trying to remember but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen Manny Navarro ā€œofficially reportā€ anything false/incorrect before. Also not hearing anything connected to LSU, Oklahoma or any other schools. I would expect some leaks about him visiting those schools if there were any connections there.

1579476091660.jpeg

Advertisement
I think youā€™re forgetting how bad Malik was
Williams was 3x ACC freshman of the week. He was actually the most talented QB we have had in a long time. The problem wasn't in talent . Anyone who can'tm see that is just a moron when it comes to football. Williams was an elite talent with a division III brain if that makes sense. Freeman was the worst QB we have had in 30 years . Malik was 2nd . Most of our QB have been good not great like Kaaya and Harris .

What we had this year was a QB who could be elite but couldn't get out of his way ( with a bad OC)
A good back up QB who is only a back up but really won me over as that ( Perry)
and a guy who couldn't pass well enough and should move to WR or play on an option team

King gives us a real college QB who could be a top 5 player at his position if he chooses to continue to progress.

Williams was 3x ACC freshman of the week. He was actually the most talented QB we have had in a long time. The problem wasn't in talent . Anyone who can'tm see that is just a moron when it comes to football. Williams was an elite talent with a division III brain if that makes sense. Freeman was the worst QB we have had in 30 years . Malik was 2nd . Most of our QB have been good not great like Kaaya and Harris .

What we had this year was a QB who could be elite but couldn't get out of his way ( with a bad OC)
and a guy who couldn't pass well enough and should move to WR or play on an option team

King gives us a real college QB who could be a top 5 player at his position if he chooses to continue to progress.
1579476841799.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems to me like King didnā€™t want media leaking his decision, maybe wanted more excitement around his official announcement. So he reached out to Houston media to release that quote and keep everyone guessing.

Trying to remember but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen Manny Navarro ā€œofficially reportā€ anything false/incorrect before. Also not hearing anything connected to LSU, Oklahoma or any other schools. I would expect some leaks about him visiting those schools if there were any connections there.

Advertisement

Williams is a below average college quarterback (and thats assuming he elevates his play wherever he ends up next). I dont care about how big his arm is or supposed to be. He has no feel for the position, he makes some of the worst decisions ive ever seen a college QB make and he is a quitter. that last thing doesnt change. get his sorry *** outta here and you can follow him.

Advertisement
Back