🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
No... how about people just shut the **** up and let em have their moment? But everybody has to be first to report

What moment? What kind of immature "look at me" kind of **** is this?

Your "moment" is when you win something. Till then, put your head down and work. Mother**** these egotistical kids man. "Their moment." Lol.

**** your "moment."

****, y’all need to get off D$ 🥜. It’s weird to say the least. You guys bring nothing to this board but stay taking shots at those that do. Why don’t y’all just stop coming to this site then. Prob bc you’re too **** broke/cheap to get a subscription to 247 or the like, smh.
They take shots at the board. They take shots at the school. They take shots at the coaches. They take shots at the players. They take shots at the guy giving them free access to this forum. Just a miserable fanbase.

Advertisement
Ill say this.... King must have told some players hes coming or he already committed.

I dont think he would intentionally mislead players
Yep. Unless he changes his mind he is a Cane . Any reporter reporting it is just doing their job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the kid make his announcement then report it, stop trying to be first

So you want to leave it to the moral conscience of each individual? Ok. How do you make them do the right thing?

Advertisement
In what world did Martel have 50 touchdowns in a college season...
According to posters on here that’s what he brought to the table....like I said you cats keep wanting these guys that run from competition.

Does it occur to anyone that D’Eriq King may not know where he is going yet?
Unless they are inside his head, no poster or site knows what he is thinking.

Advertisement
Back