🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
You're wasting your breath. The only people who care about the weather in South Florida are people who live in South Florida.
I agree. I'm just unsure if you're saying that I'm wasting my breath trying to tell fans to stop thinking the weather matters or because of my 1yr line? Either way I know that the kids don't care.

Advertisement
So a kid changes his mind on a destination simply because he can't have his moment? These are the kinds of kids we need to steer away from in my opinion.
No... how about people just shut the **** up and let em have their moment? But everybody has to be first to report

Advertisement
Just my read of the situation, but with all the crown emojis an shi last night. Manny probably hit up a player an the player said fawk yeah he comin. Those type of loose lips could make you think you can’t trust your teammates.

idk tho just another possibility.

Oh ****.. mods shouldn't have joined the threads.. isn't 117 pages like a guaranteed lock he's not coming?

Advertisement
You dont have to buy it fully. That's up to you. But if you dont believe especially in the case of kids in this day and age that it's a problem you might not quite have a lay of the land. They obviously see the bigger picture where the only way a reporter could know that is if a coach or future teammate told them that. Trust is essential in this situation needless to say. Far as coaches go it's one thing if their not already under contract somewhere cause then they're trying to leverage the situation one way or another. But if their under contract acknowledging that leak and following through could easily lead to big problems(financial and legal)for the individual as well as the institution. Things are never as cut and dry as people would like to believe.
Fair enough @dsddcane , always appreciate your insight

Advertisement
Knighton broke that curse.
That's good news.

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Back