🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
giphy (2).gif

U can’t make this stuff up.

“I’m trying to find the right place to go” equals not coming here! Smh To be honest I don’t blame the kid, I wouldn’t want to come play for dead man walking manure Diaz either. This kids trying to get drafted and there’s real programs out there that develope there players and care about winning that want him. Good luck to the kid.

Advertisement
From State of the U.

BREAKING: Houston Cougars QB D’Eriq King will transfer to Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
I believe he told the Houston guy that. I just don't believe he told the Houston guy the truth. If he wanted to visit Maryland he would've when his visit was scheduled. He knows if he isn't enrolled at Miami by Tuesday he'll miss spring ball. A visit to Maryland next week kills those chances at Miami.

we will find out soon who’s telling the truth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK, so porsters here weren't all excited when Tate said he was coming here. Got it.
They were but this is apples to oranges. One guy has proven to be an elite college QB the other played well in mop up duty against Rutgers. I mean only a moron would compare the 2. It would be like comparing Ed reed with Knowles . ( Knowles was good as a senior but still)

Take it for what it's worth. Hopefully, he heard this this morning or King is trying to deflect so he can announce his own intentions. This was posted 26 minutes ago.

Advertisement
Back