🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our players are fruits on social media with the cryptic tweets. They want them likes more than W’s

That's just this generation. The instant gratification generation. Every team is that way with some of the guys on it. Same with people who aren't on teams. Nothing unique there.

If true I'm inclined to just give all the credit to it being Ragone's Ace, Cam betting the kid's signing on a 42 OT game of Madden and winning and Lashlee succeeding in wooing a QB where Enos failed with someone he actually had a relationship with. Manny is tied with it being a nice weather day yesterday.

Ragone is like Muphy. Fvucking love the Canes, will die for the Canes just missing that little bit of talent to start.

Advertisement
Do you realize how dumb this sounds?

It’s literally the job of reporters to break news.

What he means is let the kids have their moment. It's their job to break news but people trying to break news regarding college commitments so often backfires

Advertisement
Advertisement
right now I believe the Houston guy.
I believe he told the Houston guy that. I just don't believe he told the Houston guy the truth. If he wanted to visit Maryland he would've when his visit was scheduled. He knows if he isn't enrolled at Miami by Tuesday he'll miss spring ball. A visit to Maryland next week kills those chances at Miami.

Advertisement
Back