🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Lashlee system gets the ball out fast, it doesn’t allow for sacks to pile up
I suppose the good news is that we don't have Butch Barry coaching our OL anymore. Maybe this new guy can get them up to speed on Lashlee's offense.

Advertisement
CCE6AEBE-6BB1-40E5-A590-F81E16E944A1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Tate Martell goes to bed he wears D'Eriq King Pajamas.

Tate Martell's gf has posted on her Facebook "In a Relationship With D'Eriq King."

Kinq is a proven dual threat QB. Very elusive and exciting to watch on the college level. We don't have a QB on the roster that is consistently proven like King. He is a little on the small side but the guy if the guy can stay healthy he would bring aton of excitement to the offense.

Last edited:
Refusing to get my hopes up until its official. Ive always been a glass half full guy with this team. But after last year and recruiting cycle, I have officially became a glass half empty. If he comes, great! He puts us back on the back. It does however buy Manny a LOT more time that he doesn't deserve. If he doesnt, Manny and Blake are out next year and Highsmith comes in and we try a different direction.

Advertisement
Ivins was asked about any other OL guys maybe getting in by Tuesday. He said he doesn't see it. Thinks Justice is waiting to evaluate what he has. Then he will be able to go hard after what he thinks he is missing.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ask McKinnie what he thought about them, etc. He already reached out to him per BM twitter.

I spoke to a donor of UM who could care less about UM football. He said from "the lens of a businessman, Blake is a failure as a leader and AD, but it is hard for me to advocate firing Diaz because Diaz is top percentile of intelligence. He is also not stubborn like Shannon and Golden. Diaz embraces change, learns from mistakes and rectifies his errors. Am not sure that he will fail. If he wins less than 9 games during 2020, though, I will pay the buyout in its entirety because no one wants the full wrath of the citizenry on the BOT's back."

Take it for what its worth.

Advertisement
Back