🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I’ll give credit where it’s due. This is a far too rare win and the staff did a great job.

I also am fairly positive about the OC hire. Have to be fair and consistent intellectually.

that said I’m still down on the program under bleak and manure. Maybe manure will prove to me that his **** ultimately doesn’t stink and he just needed to spray some poopouri around the program after a giant **** bomb of year one. Bleak James is dead to me no matter what.

but all of this still feels a little bit of two nice days of weather when the climate is still going to ****, or broken clock theory where they just happened to get it right twice a day while being wrong widely all the other times.

prove me wrong manure. Don’t tell me I’m wrong. Bleak - go eat a d still

Advertisement
I said it then. There was no reason for that to be leaked to him, with that degree of specificity and names, unless the purpose was to run off Williams. Or humiliate him enough to leave and put out an excuse as to why the team performed so poorly. Give Manny another excuse. No matter what happens-no matter how much he cleans up his act, beats out the others - it's near impossible for him to stay at Miami.

It's a little ironic that a year ago it was Kosi getting fried in public. both of them are dumb, immature kids.

I am not making excuses for JW - none can be made if even a fraction of that stuff is accurate. But it was pretty bad to do that in the way it was done. I don't buy for a minute it came from a player, either.....
No matter what happened or what he did, the only thing stopping anyone on this team from preparation and taking your craft seriously was the player himself. Nothing upsets me more than everyone clamoring for excuses for these young men and calling them kids and immature. It’s funny how other teams aren’t as immature as ours.
we’re starting from scratch and we don’t have the culture established for an immature 18 year old to come here and change when other dudes on the team are bullshtng. If no one wants to come here and say I’m gonna do everything I can regardless of obstacles or lack of talent or players around me to make this team great then I do t want him on the team. If a talented player comes here and looks around and quits befor anything happens because of our ranking or record then fck him. I want dudes with the mentality that we ain’t sht right now but befor I leave this mfer it’s gonna be great and I’ll do everything I can to make it so.
who was the last team to win it all while unranked at the beginning of the season? I think it was us. Do you have any idea the type of mentality and commitment and belief in yourself and your team to make that sht happen?

Advertisement
Sounds like Mammary Navarro, as usual, is jumping the gun trying to be first without actually having done the work to develop his own leads, instead he’s relying on the weight of the buildup.

Assuming King is coming, surely the announcement was to be made at an agreed upon time, and no coach would leak it to Manny.

So the worthless fat fūck decides to ruin it, based on no personal knowledge he has, just so he can say he was first. Stupid worthless fat fūck. I’m glad he’s coming, but I’m pretty sure this wasn’t how it was supposed to come out.

Advertisement
When’s the bat signal coming? Manure cutting out the corniness this offseason? Hopefully the sideline dance party gets the boot too!

I’m still waiting on the official before I start drinking with y’all! Stubbs gone along with King 👑 is worth getting crunk fo sho!

Can’t Wait

Attachments

• AB2178FC-1DDE-4669-9569-3F0722F456EA.jpeg
    AB2178FC-1DDE-4669-9569-3F0722F456EA.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back