🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
1579384369763.png

Advertisement
This is is so bad I can’t even wrap my head around , it literally makes no sense. “Hey kid, this guy was a grad transfer too, he just went to OU over Maryland and almost won a heisman, he thinks you should come to Maryland “.

Wait....what?

what can I tell you.. They even have a pic taken by their Terp media people It's hard to see all the faces in it as far as I can see but supposedly the camera caught him during the game... There's a whole thread on their board.

Advertisement
Sure.

But he wouldn’t be running that same exact system.

There would be modifications.

Saban has embraced elements of the spread, but he hasn’t fully embraced the breakneck hurry up pace.
Riley’s is a run first system. It’s not a sling it around Air Raid. In fact, I bet they ran for more yards than Alabaga this year. He’d run whatever the fck he wants, and Sabag would polish his **** while he ran it.

Going to slightly disagree here.

There is no chance Saban would’ve allowed the system that Riley runs at Oklahoma to be run at Bama, even if Locksley wanted to run it.

There was always going to be limitations as to how “wide open” they could go.
Irregardless of Saban, Locksley is a shìt coordinator was my point.

Under Locksley Bama's Offense was trash, they won games because they were so much more talented than everybody else, but their scheme was garbage.

Their offense under Sarkisian is much better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Package deal with Highsmith?
Actually King HAS D1 college stats while Tate so far hasn't been able to land a starting role anywhere. King was 219 / 345 and 2982 yards in 2018 for a 63.5% completion % and 36 TD's and added 674 yards rushing and 14 rushing TD's as well .. with only 6 INTs.
He had an AMAZING season in 2018. He had to, since Coach Doughnuts was giving up 50 points a game.

Advertisement
Back