🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
We’ve never had a Qb this dynamic. He changes everything on our offense
You think he breaks maliks record?
1579382398477.gif

Sooo, reading the Maryland board - looks like Locksley got Jalen Hurts on campus to help recruit King. He is at the Maryland basketball game with Locksley and Rakim Jarrett. Too bad King didn't make it....
Good recruiting pitch: “I had the chance to come to Maryland last year under Coach Locksley, but I rejected him because they weren’t good enough for me. But they’d be great for you.”

Advertisement
Here’s how you separate yourself whether it’s off the line as a receiver , DL or the edge.

It’s the everyday isolation practice OFFSEASON next day after season over your all alone (7) days a week 6:00 AM at the football field or the track around the field working out doing crabs , relay cone work, running backwards yes backwards till you fall nauseated taking an old tire chaining it around your waist sprinting crabbing.

People doing a Saturday or Sunday walk pointing fingers at you , wow that guys nuts as you say to yourself they’ll be paying for my autographs this year LMAO.

Never had a problem separating or getting free , my training SAYS SO .

Till this team trains and studies there game like there last breath we’ll NEVER BREAK THE LOSING CHAIN IT WILL STAY CHAINED TO US.

THIS IS HOW YOU SEPARATE

Advertisement
Good recruiting pitch: “I had the chance to come to Maryland last year under Coach Locksley, but I rejected him because they weren’t good enough for me. But they’d be great for you.”
It's hilarious because Hurts numbers under Fat man Locksley were pedestrian, Locks is the reason why everybody has been so down on Hurts as a QB for most of his college career...

As soon as he left Locksley & got with a legit X's & O's guru his numbers sky rocketed at Oklahoma.

His recruiting pitch to him would be, "yeah this dude pretty much stunted my growth & debilitated my career by lowering my draft status with his trash *** play calling & horrid offense, but he'll be great for you!" Lol.

It's hilarious because Hurts numbers under Fat man Locksley were pedestrian, Locks is the reason why everybody has been so down on Hurts as a QB for most of his college career...

As soon as he left Locksley & got with a legit X's & O's guru his numbers sky rocketed at Oklahoma.

His recruiting pitch to him would be, "yeah this dude pretty much stunted my growth & debilitated my career by lowering my draft status with his trash *** play calling & horrid offense, but he'll be great for you!" Lol.
Going to slightly disagree here.

There is no chance Saban would’ve allowed the system that Riley runs at Oklahoma to be run at Bama, even if Locksley wanted to run it.

There was always going to be limitations as to how “wide open” they could go.

Advertisement
Here’s how you separate yourself whether it’s off the line as a receiver , DL or the edge.

It’s the everyday isolation practice OFFSEASON next day after season over your all alone (7) days a week 6:00 AM at the football field or the track around the field working out doing crabs , relay cone work, running backwards yes backwards till you fall nauseated taking an old tire chaining it around your waist sprinting crabbing.

People doing a Saturday or Sunday walk pointing fingers at you , wow that guys nuts as you say to yourself they’ll be paying for my autographs this year LMAO.

Never had a problem separating or getting free , my training SAYS SO .

Till this team trains and studies there game like there last breath we’ll NEVER BREAK THE LOSING CHAIN IT WILL STAY CHAINED TO US.

THIS IS HOW YOU SEPARATE
Exactly. And, if I may, I'd like to add that you need to have the DAWG within you!

Advertisement
Going to slightly disagree here.

There is no chance Saban would’ve allowed the system that Riley runs at Oklahoma to be run at Bama, even if Locksley wanted to run it.

There was always going to be limitations as to how “wide open” they could go.
If Lincoln Riley quit and called Sabag and told him his dream was to call plays at Alabaga he’d be the OC before he could finish the sentence.

This is is so bad I can’t even wrap my head around , it literally makes no sense. “Hey kid, this guy was a grad transfer too, he just went to OU over Maryland and almost won a heisman, he thinks you should come to Maryland “.

Wait....what?
It’s actually Miami like in its stupidity. Is bleak James their AD too.

If Lincoln Riley quit and called Sabag and told him his dream was to call plays at Alabaga he’d be the OC before he could finish the sentence.
Sure.

But he wouldn’t be running that same exact system.

There would be modifications.

Saban has embraced elements of the spread, but he hasn’t fully embraced the breakneck hurry up pace.

Advertisement
Back