🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Change for the sake of change is not a solution. Donating to a cause that may have no impact on the situation is your prerogative. You may momentarily feel good but feelings are fleeting. A new offense and new talented qb is what I'd like to see. Despite your beliefs about an incompetent admin and HC at the helm, a competent qb and better offense suited to our strengths and weaknesses last season and I bet this bill board nonsense is not even up for discussion.
Go shill/troll somewhere else ***get!!

Last edited:
Dude is following two and has five followers.

It’s a troll account.
All 5 of his followers are CIS goofballs who will then post his tweet and make it seem like someone other than them saw it.

I don’t think these dudes get how social media works. If you have no followers you’re better off opening your window and screaming out your retarded comments. More people would hear it that way.

Advertisement
All 5 of his followers are CIS goofballs who will then post his tweet and make it seem like someone other than them saw it.

I don’t think these dudes get how social media works. If you have no followers you’re better off opening your window and screaming out your retarded comments. More people would hear it that way.

I wish krazycane did this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back