🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Just incase you don't know how good he is, this in only 10 games.

I didn't see a bunch of passes behind the receiver like we saw with one of the other QBs being discussed. Of course, it could just be that they left those off, but that's still better than the last guy.

Advertisement
When King commits y'all think Manny gives y'all think Manny says it's an open competition?
I think he publicly tells everyone except King and Lashlee that it’s open competition. He already told TVD he would have a chance to win the job, so I think he sends the message publicly that it’s open but him and Lashlee guarantees King the job behind closed doors to get him here. A high profile grad transfer senior QB isn’t going anywhere with the potential to ride the bench.

I agree with you but he’s not the only one. Other posters feed into it as well and that keeps it going. I’m trying to ignore that aspect of his posts as Androol apparently likes lots of fake *** time on here.
Oh, please.

All we were discussing here was sandwiches.

And I know you can’t resist a good Italian sub.

:)

Advertisement
I think he publicly tells everyone except King and Lashlee that it’s open competition. He already told TVD he would have a chance to win the job, so I think he sends the message publicly that it’s open but him and Lashlee guarantees King the job behind closed doors to get him here. A high profile grad transfer senior QB isn’t going anywhere with the potential to ride the bench.
Like Tate Martell?

Completely agree. Think he says open competition publicly and then a couple days later u see 1 or 2 QBs hit the portal bc he's told them in private that it's Kings job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s the same dozen mopes every day, thread after thread.
It’s just a broken fcking record at this point. There’s nothing more putrid than seeing the same dim ***** repeat “he’s not coming” in every thread about every recruit or transfer with no information and nothing to add.

We even have the legions of misery plunging to the depths of depravity pumping up Mike fcking Locksley of all people.

I hear ya. I was sold on around week 3/4 - and on the wagon after Louisville. The crash was somewhat shocking...

Jarren certainly has maturity issues, but his on the field issues are being blown out of proportion. When the OL makes a 225 DE from Duke look like Lawrence Taylor what do you expect from the QB?

Advertisement
Back