🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
Before you come after my guy Dmoney what Insight or value have you ever brought to this FREE site? Dmoney was told information from extremely reliable source I was actually told the same thing by the same source and would be willing to stand behind the accuracy of said source previously 100 percent.

you and D$ are the new Kenneth and NYSOM.

I'm jealous.

Advertisement
Before you come after my guy Dmoney what Insight or value have you ever brought to this FREE site? Dmoney was told information from extremely reliable source I was actually told the same thing by the same source and would be willing to stand behind the accuracy of said source previously 100 percent.
Ok so what's the hold up?

I'd say comedy relief, but he just comes off as a "Karen wants a manager" complainer.

Advertisement
The ones that are parting ways may be a mutual sentiment on both sides. As far as hiring friends most coaches hire people they have worked with and feel they have loyalty from, and that understand what they want.

The integrity stuff I am not that close to Diaz or others that really know him to make that kind of character assassination. I think he has made mistakes with personnel decisions and game preparation, and it is feasible that this gig may be over his head. But he can still recover from it with more experience.

Nothing wrong with hiring friends, but when they can’t do their job they have to go. Propping up his incompetent protege but firing 2 sets h
I don’t deal in anything artificial.

I give the real thing.

Maybe you should let me serve you.

:)
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Seriously friend, they do deal in coffee, ideal place to serve the real thing:)

1579134061368.png

Advertisement
They're purposely holding back the announcement to blunt the billboard news.

Too bad I got my own counter counter move up my sleeves for my arch enemies at the Hecht. Chess, not checkers.
When does your billboard go up and have you found an alternative site?

Advertisement
Back