🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He either don’t remember him because rock road the bench or because the rock is biracial.
Rock played but he was not a starter. Played behind Sapp and Riley. His mother is Samoan and his father is a mixed race but mostly Black Nova Scotian. So yes, he is biracial.

Who could not remember him? His father was a nationally-known wrestler and he was a well-known family of Samoan wrestlers.

Thanks. I will amend my original statement and say I can't remember Miami ever having one Polynesian player on the rooster. The Rock counts as .5. Need to find another. 5 Polynesian player to add up to 1.

Rock played but he was not a starter. Played behind Sapp and Riley. His mother is Samoan and his father is a mixed race but mostly Black Nova Scotian. So yes, he is biracial.

Who could not remember him? His father was a nationally-known wrestler and he was a well-known family of Samoan wrestlers.

Rock would’ve been a lot better player if he hadn’t f’d his shoulder up. After the injury he was pretty much a bench warmer. Then tried the cfl.

I guess everything worked out after all, did all right in the wrasslin business and made a couple movies.

Btw Rocky Johnson was a tank.

Advertisement
I'm 40, so the Rock was a long time ago. So far that's one Polynesian cat in like 3 decades.
There don't seem to be a lot of Polynesians living in the eastern and southern US, at least that's my impression. Maybe why we haven't had many. If we were on the west coast it would probably be easier to recruit them. We have never had more than a few west coast kids at one time.

We had ten Texans on the 2001 team. How many Californians?

Rock would’ve been a lot better player if he hadn’t f’d his shoulder up. After the injury he was pretty much a bench warmer. Then tried the cfl.

I guess everything worked out after all, did all right in the wrasslin business and made a couple movies.

You mean his father?

images (1).jpeg

Bro, I'm lying in bed with snot pouring out my nose with the flu and full of medication. My memory isn't the sharpest right now. I remember the Maivia wrestling family. I'm a huge fan of pro wrestling history.

Advertisement
There don't seem to be a lot of Polynesians living in the eastern and southern US, at least that's my impression. Maybe why we haven't had many. If we were on the west coast it would probably be easier to recruit them. We have never had more than a few west coast kids at one time.

We had ten Texans on the 2001 team. How many Californians?

A lot of Mormons hit the islands up on their Mormon missions. So there’s a large amount of Polynesians becoming Mormons, that’s how Utah and BYU have so many of those monsters on their ol/dl’s

I’d say, he probably has the highest net worth of all of our former football players

Advertisement
Back