šŸšØ BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING šŸšØ

I didnā€™t know that was his name.

Do you also have a picture of him?

Iā€™ve always been curious.

:)
From his Linkdin page:

1578774603971.jpeg

Advertisement
Where are the people from the other thread that told me ā€œAlonzo said himself he isnā€™t comingā€ lol

This is the million-dollar question.

If he can help with scouting talent, that would be a plus.
It's about making sure the program is doing everything possible to become a winning sustainable program.

I think Alonzo would account for the football infrastructure including coaching. I doubt if he would get involved with recruiting. That's for the coaches. His job would be to make sure we have the right coaches that recruit the right kids.

If he has fire/hire coaches role, then everyone's seat just got hotter. It would take that "friendship" away that Manny has with his assistants.

Don't coach or recruit to expectation, Alonzo will have 3 coaches at that position on speed dial ready to replace them.

Again, IDK if he'll have that kind of role.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Iā€™d do that but Lupoi is going to the Falcons.

I don't think Lupoi is a good DC but he brings the Polynesian connection needed to get some of those big Samoans players that are instant starters on OL and DT. I cant remember UM ever having one* Polynesian player on the rooster.

*The Rock counts as 0.5 thanks for the reminder @TheMatador šŸ¤™

Last edited:
Advertisement
We get ZO, Iā€™ll defer to his judgement on stuff. Wonā€™t care who gets canned etc. Lashlee and the OL dude are excellent hires and ZO would would be the whipped Creem on kikišŸ˜œ

I don't think Lupoi is a good DC but he brings the Polynesian connection needed to get some of those big Samoans players that are instant starters on OL and DT. I cant remember UM ever having a Polynesian player in the rooster.
Then you don't remember the Rock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back