🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

I ain't believing until I see the release.

This roller coaster bullsh** is not the Ibis way of doing things.

Yes or No, or keep on truckin', but this day to day is frustrating as ****.....
Enough of the Sh** Show and let us GO.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanna know how many people on here actually expected this to happen besides me. It doesn't make sense that the AD would pass on a get out of jail free card just to go all in on Diaz and share the hot seat. And even if that is what Blake James wants then there's still the problem of boosters & BOT forcing his hand. Logic always wins.

Or this is another botched CIS report and I take the L.

Advertisement
I just hope if this is real Zo has the power to evaluate and mandate changes to the rest of this garbage staff if he deems them necessary which I can’t understand how he wouldn’t want them made.

If Manny was smart he’d understand how thin the ice is he’s on and let Zo help him improve things.

If Manny’s ego gets in the way I’m hoping Zo has the power to can his *** because of his ignorance.

I'd like to see Highsmith tap into his NFL connects and shore up the staff.

Bring in Adam Henry as the WRs coach.

See if Steve Wilks is interested in coming down for a couple seasons.

Invite Dewayne Walker (dbs), Al Holcomb (lbs), and yes,Tosh Lupoi. All these dudes are looking for work a d have big time College experience.

****, bring in John Lily as chief of staff/ special teams coach, which is basically what he was doing for Pruitt.

Test those waters. Itll cost, but money ain't a thang right now.
Facts, I’ve been saying this for a while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We obviously don’t know exactly what his role will be, but my best advice is don’t let the great be the enemy of the good.

Alonzo will have a positive impact on this football program. My strong suspicion is his role will increase over time.

I'd like to see Highsmith tap into his NFL connects and shore up the staff.

Bring in Adam Henry as the WRs coach.

See if Steve Wilks is interested in coming down for a couple seasons.

Invite Dewayne Walker (dbs), Al Holcomb (lbs), and yes,Tosh Lupoi. All these dudes are looking for work a d have big time College experience.

****, bring in John Lily as chief of staff/ special teams coach, which is basically what he was doing for Pruitt.

Test those waters. Itll cost, but money ain't a thang right now.
I’d do that but Lupoi is going to the Falcons.

Advertisement
Back